Forums

Topic: Mario Kart Tour

Posts 121 to 130 of 130

1UP_MARIO

@Bolt_Strike completely agree. I left that with one star and I was lucky too.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5229-5058-9308

Ashton

Also the bowser jr. time trial thing is like imposible i tried about 15 time with always 2-5 seconds off on the arrow driving i really dislike using manual drift so cant win with that either where is everyone that beat that level using their mushrooms?

Ashton

Slapshot

@Bolt_Strike Stay to the outside of the track with Manual Drift disabled and you shouldn't have a problem. When you get to the large open pinball table section at the end of the track head to the far right immediately upon entering that open section and there's an outside path that will let you breeze through unscathed.

That reminds me, I really wish you could change the drift option without having to go into the settings! I feel like I'm changing this all the time.

Edited on by Slapshot

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

echoplex

@Bolt_Strike I finally made it ! I just made sure to make big wide turns in the flipper area and to stay away from the middle in the curvy bits (the ones with the giant balls rolling down).

I was a bit let down with the R T version of this particular course though. It could have been so much more epic while some parts are just plain boring. The regular version feels much more fun !

echoplex

Slapshot

I've just not been able to land the 10 Ultra Mini-turbo challenge. I've gotten nine done, but I can't seem to nail that final one without taking a hit from an opponent.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

echoplex

The Paris track is okay. I think it's the best one of those inspired by a real city (I mean the one that best transcribes the atmosphere of its real life counterpart) and the course in itself is quite fun.

The first ranked cup is quite difficult though. Getting high scores from Mario Circuit 1 and Cheep Cheep Lagoon will take some time I guess ! What tier are you guys at ?

Edited on by echoplex

echoplex

Cosmicprotector

Started playing a couple of weeks ago and having a blast (literally). My id 102149474030

Cosmicprotector

sneazzy95

I'm playing it since it's out and at first I didn't like it that much but I tried again and again and now I'm addicted to it

sneazzy95

Ninfan

Where can I get Mario kart tour. Is it on Google play or Amazon app sore

some of my Favourite games
Rick dangerous ( zx spectrum )
Battletoads ( game boy )
Tomb raider ( play station )
Speed freaks ( play station )
Wario ware ( game boy advance )
Advance wars ( gameboy advance )
Eternal darkness ( gamecube )

3DS Friend Code: 5430-2977-8452 | My Nintendo: Nin10dofan | Nintendo Network ID: 462971 name nin10dofan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic