Forums

Topic: Mario Kart Tour

Posts 121 to 140 of 180

echoplex

@Bolt_Strike I finally made it ! I just made sure to make big wide turns in the flipper area and to stay away from the middle in the curvy bits (the ones with the giant balls rolling down).

I was a bit let down with the R T version of this particular course though. It could have been so much more epic while some parts are just plain boring. The regular version feels much more fun !

echoplex

Twitter:

Slapshot

I've just not been able to land the 10 Ultra Mini-turbo challenge. I've gotten nine done, but I can't seem to nail that final one without taking a hit from an opponent.

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

echoplex

The Paris track is okay. I think it's the best one of those inspired by a real city (I mean the one that best transcribes the atmosphere of its real life counterpart) and the course in itself is quite fun.

The first ranked cup is quite difficult though. Getting high scores from Mario Circuit 1 and Cheep Cheep Lagoon will take some time I guess ! What tier are you guys at ?

Edited on by echoplex

echoplex

Twitter:

CosmicProtector

Started playing a couple of weeks ago and having a blast (literally). My id 102149474030

CosmicProtector

Ninfan

Where can I get Mario kart tour. Is it on Google play or Amazon app store

Edited on by Ninfan

Ninfan

SKTTR

Ninfan wrote:

Where can I get Mario kart tour. Is it on Google play or Amazon app sore

Yeah, on both.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Ninfan

@SKTTR I tried both and they weren't on them

Ninfan

RetroKj

Started playing this game after thanksgiving and having a blast with it. If anyone wants to add me please feel free to. 639463754561

RetroKj

Dancampulung

And the Cooking Tour is here, coming with Chef Mario!

Dancampulung

Amo

Hello everyone,
I playing Mario Kart Tour since April, i'm very active in this game
Feel free to add me : 671296726655

It's awesome to be a player
Switch: SW-1355-5265-1134
MKT : 671296726655

Tobo91

029712144202 started playing again ๐Ÿ˜Š please add!

Tobo91

WoomyNNYes

@Dancampulung I love mk7 & mk8 (crash team racing too), but I couldn't get into mktour touchscreen controls. If they put mktour on the switch using controllers, I probably would have gotten it. Mktour is a good looking game with some cool tracks.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Dancampulung

@WoomyNNYes
Mario Kart Tour is good the way it is. With a little bit of practice, everything can be done!

Dancampulung

Dancampulung

Did anybody finish the Anniversary Tour?

I did.

Dancampulung

klingki

The update that lets you play it in landscape was huge for me. I find myself playing it much more now (and upgrading my phone to something that can play it without constant crashes also helped ).

klingki

1UP_MARIO

@PikaPhantom itโ€™s coming. Love the music.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.

Dancampulung

I like the Wigglers from Maple Treeway.

Dancampulung

Marcalous

Long time stalker of this forum, my switch is currently broke due to my dogs "misusing" it

So back on Mario Kart Tour

Maple tree way takes me back to 08 Christmas being 13 and playing online when its snowing outside

Just saved enough gems to get 10 pipe launches and in the same pipe got the Halloween Mario & the pumpkin Kart very lucky

Add me, have been playing on and off since it came out but have no friends

Edited on by Marcalous

Marcalous

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic