Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 901 to 920 of 1,223

edhe

Any more thoughts on Aether Raids? It does indeed carry your tier over each week, but even then, I'd agree the cost for each battle is way too high. It really stings when you lose a battle, because more often than not, you can't get instant retribution by winning your next attempt if you've used all your aether for the day.
This is compounded by the indentikit defence teams you often face that utilise dancers, and uncounterable Veronicas, which can be almost impenetrable.

In any case, I've now reached 4,000 lift - the threshold where you can start losing points for every lose you incur. I think I've successfully defended twice against a raid, although I haven't taken too much care in creating the perfect defence squad. It'd probably look like all the others, to be honest.
A nice tactic I saw on reddit involved baiting a melee attacker to let a frederick attack them - he would survive, trigger lunge, which would place the other unit on a bolt tile. The bolt tile would take HP off the unit AND Frederick, which would then allow the rest of the team to wings of mercy over to him, and clean up.
If I was to create a serious defence team, I'd base it around that, although you only need to suffer one loss every 20 hours to lose lift.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Enigminator

I have up to 205 orbs now.

Enigminator

Enigminator

The talking Umbreon called it.

Enigminator

LzWinky

AND HE'S GOOD TOO!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Enigminator

Now we have enough heroes for that forging bonds event.

Enigminator

edhe

If I recall, Fjorm was on a banner last year, before they offered a free 5 star copy for anyone who cleared book 2. The same might apply for Hríd.

Then again, Fjorm was the first legendary hero, released after they introduced the blessings system, and along with Vanguard Ike, would be the only f2p accessable legendary hero. You can make do with heroes you confer blessings on if you're just looking to clear those Blessed Gardens maps, but they're pretty useless without a corresponding legendary hero. I don't bother with them, but maybe I should.
They're a pain to summon.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

LzWinky

I wouldn’t hold my breath on him being free. Gunthraa wasn’t free

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Enigminator

Not unless you get him on a free summon.

Enigminator

Cynas

Used about 80 of my free gems on some summons. Managed to pull Legendary Ryoma, Legendary Robin, Laevatein, and Surtr. The boon/bane I got on each of them isn't the greatest but I can't really complain considering the relatively low amount of orbs I spent. The only other hero I want to get from the current banners is Hrid.

Edited on by Cynas

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

edhe

A Ryoma, two Lucinas, a Kana, a Cordelia, a Hector, an Innes, and in the last gasp, a Hrid. Cost me just over 200 orbs. All, except Hector were new to me.
I'm yet to have summoned Robin or Noire, but that will have to wait for another day. I'm literally tapped out. Not an orb remains.

I'm glad we get these opportunities to summon heroes from previous exclusive banners, because I'm probably not going to be in a good position to summon anything decent for the Christmas banner.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Eel

When I see the name Hrid my mind just autocompletes it to Hagrid.

Hm. I have exactly 5 orbs from last week. Let's see if the universe pities me.

Edit: just how many Raighs does the game think I need??

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Enigminator

I got Pink Hair, Gannondorf, and the Flying Lobster. Even though my luck sucked today, I felt at least some redemption after getting the Flying Lobster. With his respective banner, I had a big pity rate, but never got a single 5 star.

Enigminator

Cynas

I did some more legendary banner pulls. I got a second Legendary Ryoma and Laevatein (still no Hrid), a Brave Hector, and a summer Cordelia. Was hoping to get Legendary Lucina but I'm really happy with Brave Hector. Back when we had the choice of a free character I kinda jumped the gun on Celica because I like her as a character without looking into how good Brave Hector and Brave Veronica were.

I think I'm done with the legendary banner, though. I've been using Surtr quite a bit so I've been trying to get more of him so I can get one with good IVs and merge the extras. So far I've only gotten Kliff and a regular Hector from the banner. Hector wasn't too bad of a pull though, I had 3 of them so I fed one to my Surtr to give him Distant Counter.

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

Enigminator

I now have 3 Flying Lobsters. I think I'm going to give up on Link and focus on summoning a Pink Hair with an Atk+.

Enigminator

edhe

Good stream. Beast units incoming, new blessings (with a free accompanying neutral version on completion of book 3), and “free summon” tickets to marginally reduce the orb spending (albeit, encouraging you to pull on more banners) for certain banners.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Enigminator

@edhe I feel like the tickets will be most useful with the Legendary and Mythic Banners. Also first Legendary, now Mythic? What is this, Pokemon?

Enigminator

LzWinky

Tibarn > all your arguments

End of story

Enigminator

@TheLZdragon I was going to add "what's next, Ultra Beasts?" to my comment, but because one of you already brought up the inclusion of beast units, it would've been redundant.

Also, I'm not arguing, I just find it interestingly ironic.

Enigminator

edhe

I thought I’d try and find the game in the App Store charts so I could update it, but I had to scroll a bit.

It sits at #183 behind no less than 5 hemp growing simulators. And Godus.
I’ll search for it next time.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic