Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 881 to 900 of 1,223

Cynas

I still think plenty of other characters deserve a 2nd or 3rd form before Camilla got her 5th. If they had to pick a major Conquest character, why not at least pick Leo or Elise? They've only got their regular and summer forms. Sure, Camilla has her diehard fan base but it's still boring to see the same characters get reskins every few months.

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

Enigminator

@Cynas I couldn't agree more. I'm getting sick to death with all the Lyns and the Lucinas as well. Thankfully they'll be omitted from the next CYLs voting session.

Enigminator

Cynas

It's nice to see Mikoto get some love. Although I think it would have made more sense if we got a new Garon to go along with the queen of Hoshido. He could have been given Azura's dark outfit.

Cynas

edhe

On the bright side, this will be the first alternate Camilla made available in the regular pool. And while IS haven't seemingly gone as mad for the Corrins as they have for Camilla, in terms of alts, the same goes for them. Beach Corrin and New Year Corrin are exclusive to seasonal or legendary banners.
And, oh look, another Azura (tempest trials) for measure.

I'm not too enthusiastic about this one. I'll hope my free pull gets me a Mikoto, but I was hoping for some other characters to have appeared by now.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Cynas

I think I'm done with the Halloween summons. I managed to get 2 Spooky Myrrhs but neither of them have the greatest boon/bane. One has +Res/-Def and the other has +Atk/-Hp. I'm not sure if I want to wait until I get a neutral one or +Def/-Spd, or just stick with my +Atk/-Hp. I really wanted that bonus Def for her Spirit Breath.

For now I'm going to start saving up some free orbs again. I really want to get Legendary Ryoma so I'm hoping he appears in a banner soon.

Cynas

Eel

During the voting gauntlet, I had like, the exact same Halloween Myrrh as the friend ally in 90% of the battles.

It was like having one for a while.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Enigminator

I'm hoping the Radiant Dawn banner won't be a disappointment.

Enigminator

edhe

@Tsurii They clearly intended it to be played sparingly, and I think it's better for it. It's more competitive, and you don't have powerplayers achieving ridiculous scores, and putting the top rewards out of the average player's reach. Unlike the Arena, repeated play would guarantee a greater score (whereas Arena resets your score after 5 consecutive wins).

Something else to bear in mind, and if I'm not mistaken, you maintain your rank, no matter what, until you reach a height of 4000, whereby you can start losing points for any loss you suffer (although you can only suffer one score reduction as a result of a defence loss every 24 hours).

Here's a tip you may be aware of - improve your Aether amphorae before the end of this season, and next season, you'll start with more aether. The Aether fountain determines how much you get a day (50), although, currently, it cannot be upgraded. It does say it's level 1, implying it can be upgraded further, so that may be on the cards one day.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

edhe

@Tsurii

Like I said, we're stuck with the +50 aether per day until we get the ability to upgrade our aether fountains (if that is something we'll ever be able to do).

Something I've learned, although I don't know the exact formula, is that battles take increasing amounts of aether as you raise your rank. In that respect, there may be some tweaking needed, because the aether requirements for tier 21 would likely be very costly.

As for wondering how anyone can reach rank 21 in a week, it is indeed impossible. But this mode is an ongoing one like the arena. You'll retain your rank for the next season.

EDIT from the in-game announcements:

"Seasons in Aether Raids last from Monday at 7:00am (GMT) to Sunday at 10:59pm every week."
(The first season is longer because reasons - read this in the announcements)
"Up to Tier 11, your Tier and Lift will carry over to the next season - but in Tier 12 and above, your Tier will be maintained, but your lift will start at the lowest lift for your tier..."
"Note: if your Lift is below 4,000, you will not lose lift when you lose a defensive battle."

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

LzWinky

I do think the rewards are pretty paltry. I need 100 grails for a hero but only get 50 or so per season?

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Enigminator

Yay, discount Ganondorf's banner is coming soon.

Enigminator

Eel

Ok... Now, not only do I rarely get more than one green orb per batch, I haven't obtained any focus characters in like over 100 orbs now. Across multiple banners.

It's getting a bit disheartening.

30 orbs wasted in the new banner, and all I got are several creepy-eyed purple-haired mages and other useless repeats.

Bloop.

Eel

They're just setting up chapter three I guess. But yeah that was literally nothing.

But hey at least it's worth the same orbs as a normal xenologe.

Bloop.

Enigminator

@Tsurii I know. What the Hel was up with that?

@Yosheel I've been a little lucky recently. I free-summoned Legendary Eirika.

Enigminator

Enigminator

Also, why do I get the feeling that we're in for an extremely convoluted plot? I mean, they're literally introducing the Shadow Realm.

Edited on by Enigminator

Enigminator

LzWinky

I'm saving for the obviously-Hrid-legendary-banner coming up

Edited on by LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

In what context?

blueYoshi

saving for ganondorf's banner

Currently Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic