Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 801 to 820 of 1,223

Eel

Oh wow, on one had it's nice to see the Heroes princes get special editions, on the other hand, Alphonse's must be the most unconfortable one so far.

Like... Bunny ears, transparent cape, choker, cleavage and, uh, groin window, all in the same outfit for a rather conservative character.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

edhe

12 summons got me my worst pity break in a while - a 5 star Rebecca... They really need to reassess the 5 star list.

I can't complain though - I did get a spring shareena on the 3rd summon
I wouldn't mind a Kagero though - getting good colourless allies is difficult.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Eel

I might go for Kagero too. A flying Ninja sounds like an interesting unit

Edit: 50 orbs later, going for any of the three represented colors, I got a 5* Genny and a 5* Sephyr.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

edhe

Is there a worse feeling than spending the last of your orbs, and not getting what you were hoping for? I did manage to get a Summer Tiki which had previously eluded me, but I was hoping for Gunthra & Elise mainly. The problem is, I ended up spreading my focus, because I'd see a colourless orb or a blue orb, and think I could do with a Robin or Lucina, and I'd check it out.

I probably should have laid off the Hares at the Faire banner, although I did manage to get an Alfonse, but I did spend a few more to try and get that Kagero.

I did tell myself waiting for the legendary banner, with its 8%, no pity breaking heroes would be a more pleasant experience than blowing my orbs on the previous ones, but the temptation was too great.
Prior to that, I'd maintained an orb count of around 100.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

edhe

New day, a new banner; a re-run of last year's spring festival.I said to myself "I could really do with a Spring Xander" (the last one of that particular series that I needed), and that's exactly what was behind the single blue orb.

5 orbs to spend on the Legendary banner, I said to myself "I could really do with a Spring Elise" (I also need a Summer Corrin, incidentally), but all I got was another Summer Tiki. I'll give her axe to my Christmas Lissa.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

edhe

There's a certain strategy to it all, but I can't be bothered with that. I'm happy to just play casually for the freebies. I wasn't chuffed this morning, waking up to see Anna's team dominating the map. I got about 1500 feathers and 50 Arena coins compared to their 6000 and 440, but I'm not such a power player, nor am I awake at the critical moments when any contribution I can offer makes any difference.

To be honest, I'm not too keen on Rival Domains as it is. I can beat the first difficulty for the free orb, and, with effort, up to Lunatic, but it's too much of a chore for me, with all the teleporting, respawning enemies and the time limit.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Eel

Sheesh, one gb of extra data. I had forgotten just how bloated this game is. (Downloading it on a new device)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Eel

Aw yeah got Hinoka from the new banner.

Also Faye and a second Micaiah as other 5*.

I did spend up 70 orbs though... That's gonna take a while to recuperate.

Bloop.

edhe

@Meowpheel
Congrats! After watching a youtube video, I was going to advise people wait a few days until the next banners are revealed (and the golden week celebration is active), because the two newest banners - according to the video, have all the hallmarks of a bait attempt. They're giving out loads of orbs in this period.

I haven't spent any orbs on this one, but that mainly has to do with me having very little space in my barracks. I have since merged Reinhardts into a fourth one (now at +6), and prior to that, I did have to buy an expansion because I got a Roderick in my free summon, and I didn't want to send him home there and then.
I am currently above the 100 orb threshold. The next ones may tempt me, but I will only spend orbs on an Anna. I just hope it isn't too soon, because as it stands, my chances would still be slim.

I've got a real problem with hoarding heroes though, a lot of space is occupied with Oboros, Arthurs and Berukas that I intend to +10. It might be absolutely insane to +10 them as 5 stars, because they're a bit crap compared to the sort you'd get these days, but it'd be nice to get some more 5★ +10s.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Eel

I mostly just wanted a Hinoka. And this one looks amazing.

I mostly use my duplicates for skill inheritance, haven’t bothered too much merging units. Specially if I won’t use them.

Bloop.

edhe

@Meowpheel

She is the pick of the bunch.

The other two will likely end up in the 4★ pool eventually.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Eel

She will be a nice addition to the main team when I finish training her. It's gonna be sad to demote Summer!Gaius to extra, though.

Hopefully I'll be able to get some orbs for the next good banner.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Eel

I unfortunately didn't get the green bow Lyn, but my 80-something gems gave me another Genny, Fell Dragon Robin (female), Halloween Henry and dancer Inigo.

So 1 5* for every 20 orbs or so, and three of them were new. I'd say that was good.

Maybe if I hadn't gone for white units first I would've gotten Lyn.

Edit: Collected ten more orbs, it didn't give me greens both tries, but I did end up with a singer Shigure.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Cynas

Managed to pull green bow Lyn today. I was never able to get Gunnthra so this is my first green legendary hero. It feels strange to have a green bow character but I suppose it's basically the same as a green tome character. Overall I think I'm going to stick with Brave Lyn but this one could make for some fun strategies.

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

Eel

Oh they finally updated the heroes in the download screen.

Also, free Takumis for everyone. I guess as an apology for removing him from the download screen.

Oh cool! Fallen heroes will retain their exp and gained levels now. That will make training weaker units a lot easier.

Etc etc, random updates and improvements, etc. Cool. That's good.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

edhe

I sepnt a few orbs yesterday in the hope of getting at least one of the brides, but I would have regretted spending the 15 orbs, even if I hadn't got a single bridal unit. I got a Merric (who went straight in to the bin), a Mae, a Gunther and a Palla.

I finished cataloguing all of my units into a website (after finally raising the ones that needed raising to a point where it can determine a unit's stat boons and banes), and with it, I cleared out 55 units and converted them into feathers. I've still got a few that I intend to pass their skills over, which will give my barracks even more space, but my days of being constantly at my hero limit may finally be over.

It is my ambition to +10 an exclusive 5★ unit - preferably a limited time holiday one, and people are suspecting Anna may be among this year's summer units, which would be an ideal candidate.
I think you reliably need over 1000 orbs to snipe a particular hero to +10 (although luck can easily work against you), and I dread having to try and get a figurative Summer Anna in a legendary banner, because they are said to be excercises in complete despair when trying to get a specific character.

I wish I had this mindset last year, before I spent all my orbs on heroes I didn't particularly need.

Anyway, here's what I've got so far in terms of orbs.
Untitled
I've also got a nice stock of feathers, although it could be greater. In the past, I've spent them promoting each and every unit I could up to 5★ for posterity, but a lot of them are underwhelming, and there are better uses for my feathers than 5-starring Lloyd, for example.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic