Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 781 to 800 of 845

DarthNocturnal

MY ORBS AND BODY ARE READY.

Also, wow, they kept Ragnell similar to the original games. Same with Aether.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8422-1116

nf_2

About a month late, but he's here. I haven't saved up as many orbs as I had wanted, so I'll likely be dropping a few orbs to try to pull my boy Ike. I'd be cool with Soren too, but Ike is the prize.

I like that they're continuously adding new skills with each new summon now as well.

nf_2

3DS Friend Code: 0774-4745-0158 | Nintendo Network ID: Sajak19

TheLZdragon

Well I got lucky in the last few rounds with 5 stars. Maybe I'll get everyone but Ike!

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Splatoon 2 Rank: Splat S+, Rain S, Tower S

My Eeveeloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Meowpheel

If I hadn't spent so many orbs during the spring focus(es)... I'd have like 120 now.

Oh well, maybe the universe will be kind when this one comes out.

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

DarthNocturnal

Spent about 200 orbs....BUT I GOT 5* IKE (and 5* Jakob and a crapton of 3* and 4* dupes, but hey, I hear Skill Inheritance is nice).

I guess the other 3 will have to wait. I'd rather not go broke orb-wise.

RaphaBoss

I used 100 orbs on this new banner and got nothing. Of course, with my luck, I only get 5 stars when I don't really want them. I just hope Ike and the others become a 3 and 4 stars normal summon later.

RaphaBoss

yokokazuo

Got Mist from 80 orbs, but no Ike yet...

My backloggery
Fire Emblem Heroes ID: Canada 1340189847 Japan 7649035181
Fire Emblem Fates My Castle Address: 18070-29881-52164-62553
Splatoon 2 ranks: SZ: S+ RM: S+ TC: S+3
Japanese Nintendo Network ID: NagoyaKazuo

Switch Friend Code: SW-0283-1179-7420 | 3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

RaphaBoss

@yokokazuo I skipping Summon sections that have too much blue or gray for this reason

RaphaBoss

Meowpheel

The universe wasn't nice to me. No, universe I don't want 3* Henries or Olivias. Plz stop.

Oh well... There go 38 orbs.

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

yokokazuo

@RaphaBoss yeah, I used most of the orbs just on red orbs, but then had one with 2 reds and a grey so I decided to try my luck with the grey and got her. And just duplicates for red...
@Meowpheel I feel like I get them a lot too haha. But I've been merging my 4 star Olivia's at least.
Also have 6 Laslow... 5 are 3 star

My backloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-0283-1179-7420 | 3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

RaphaBoss

@yokokazuo @Meowpheel
I keep getting 3 star Fir in everyone summon section. I have a bunch of them. The good news is that I send home all of then exept the one with the best nature.

RaphaBoss

nf_2

I can never complain about the RNG again because I was able to pull both Ike and Soren this morning in separate attempts. Of course, the one time I manage to pull Focus characters they give quests that have nothing to do with having those characters

I'm wondering if I should make a go at Titania or not, but already having Camilla, Julia, Anna, and now Soren all at 5* makes another green character seem excessive.

Also, the new story maps are pretty cool. IS has really put together an excellent free to start game.

Edited on by nf_2

nf_2

nf_2

@RaphaBoss Being able to inherit Pass and/or Glacies is really nice though. I basically end up pulling Oliva or Sophia over and over again between any other pulls, and neither of them have anything worth passing on really. I somehow have 4 Cecilias, but at least they have Escape Route as a good transfer skill.

nf_2

yokokazuo

https://youtu.be/LXB14EzVkgE

A lot of info revealed in the Fire Emblem Heroes livestream including a Xander Grand Hero Battle, a focus summon featuring Hector, Takumi, Ryoma and Azura that starts with a 5% pull rate.
The next voting gauntlet which features the mages Linde, Sanaki, Tharja, Julia, Merric, Leo, Henry and male Robin. Also if a losing team is behind for more than an hour, then players will have their flags tripled when used to help even it out. (So maybe Tharja won't win this )
To celebrate Golden Week in Japan, a fortune or O-mikuji event is going on now!
https://events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/omikuji#!/
It's all in Japanese, but like the voting event, you can try it each day (but you don't have a limit on how many tries in a day) and you get 200 platinum coins for participating. When you "summon", you get a random character and fortune. There are various kinds of luck you can get with 大吉 (Dai Kichi, Great Luck) or 超大吉(Chō Dai Kichi, Super Great Luck). Participating in the event counts towards getting orbs from the event for everyone while great luck counts towards getting feathers.
Great Luck shows the character in their special attack pose while the Super Great Luck comes with a voice line as well. You can try several times, but each time overwrites the last for that day. The next day you can try for a new Fortune up to 10 days.

There were a few more things mentioned which can be found here along with some more explanations. https://serenesforest.net/2017/04/27/heroes-feh-channels-live...

Edited on by yokokazuo

My backloggery

DarthNocturnal

Triple flags can't repel blatant fanservice characters of that magnitude!

Other neat things; possible new gold orb/ character type, new “perma“ death mode (only applies to the mode, which is a gauntlet of battles. Sounds like Galactic War in Galaxy of Heroes) with special rewards.

nf_2

@DarthNocturnal Triple flags does incentivize picking a less popular character though to get a higher overall rank at the end of the gauntlet, so that should help even out some the people picking characters just to get more feathers.

nf_2

RaphaBoss

@nf_2 I used 100 orbs and got no 5 stars in this banner. And now they make another with top characters with a 5% chance. IS trolling us to get more money. I mean, most people should have wasted most of their orbs in the PoR banner, so if they want Hector 5 stars they need to buy orbs. Perfetc bait. Thankfuly I am not falling for that one.

RaphaBoss

yokokazuo

https://youtu.be/yrNhgVVHHAc
Celica and some heroes from her route are coming soon!

My backloggery

Meowpheel

Omigoshomigoshomigosh so, I have been utterly wasting my orbs in partial summons, just to see if I get an Ike... Instead I have an army of 3* laslows, henries and olivias.

Well, I had ten orbs today and decided to do one. No reds. And I say to myself... Oh well, I like green, let's get another gunter and be done with it...

5* Camilla.

Then I back out of the summon, there's enough orbs for a new one... But surely, my luck has run out by now.

Well, I decide to waste them anyway. Why not. In this new one there was a single red spot...

Then I see a movie play... Blue hair...

Not Ike. I got a 5* Marth!

It would seem my luck for the day is "not what you want but still awesome". I should go and buy a lottery ticket.

Edited on by Meowpheel

Meowph, that's right!

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

DarthNocturnal

Phhhht. I've had both of those since near launch.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic