Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 761 to 780 of 1,223

Eel

Oh gosh darn it, when I went to sleep, Team Ike was wining by a small margin... But now Team Camilla has a huge advantage.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

edhe

Halloween banner imminent:

Yay, more Awakening/Fates exclusives(!)

Sakura and Nowi look to have useful skills, and Henry and Jakob are desirable for their unique class/weapon combination, and naturally, I'd very much like to obtain them all, to fill out my roster (I'm not so much interested in creating ultimate units as I am aquiring as many different heroes as I can), so I won't go crazy on this one. None of them really appeal to me.

In the last week, before the Tempest Trial (and the massive influx of orbs), I was able to acquire the Olivia to go with my Inigo (x2), Azura (x2) and Shigure, so that was satisfying.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

yokokazuo

Book II update will be coming tomorrow/tonight at the usual time. Midnight MST, 2AM EST, 7AM UTC

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

edhe

FML. I really wanted to get at least one unique seasonal unit in the recent banner, although I would have settled for a Hector, Ike or indeed any unit I didn't already have. Instead, I got an(other) Ayra, three bleeding Mathildas (although the first one was welcome, as I hadn't pulled her before at that point) and an assortment of common crap. My last pull was the worst, getting me a 3* Bartre, a 3* Donnel, a 3* Laslow, the third Mathilda and another Reinhardt (which is welcome, to be honest).

I wish the banner was active for more time though - it ends in around 18 hours, and I've got no way of scraping together another 20 orbs for a full summon.

I've definitely pulled 5 stars well below my current 11% focus rate, so this must be a particularly unlucky banner...

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

edhe

Pulled a 'Spring Camilla' with my very last summon of the banner, but not before a 3* Donnel and a 3* Oboro (whom I intend to use to get a +10 way down the line). I spent a few hours tonight desperately trying to scrape together some orbs, and all I could get were 14 - I figured that could get me at least 3 pulls.

No greens, as expected (I really want a Hector), and the first two pulls were as underwhelming as they could have been, so I backed out, and with my last 5 orbs, went for the green.

I'm fairly happy with what I got - one more seasonal hero that you can't pull during normal banners, but I'm a bit irked I didn't get more. I know what I'll be hoarding my orbs for next time.

Meowpheel wrote:

I got spring Xander from my free summon.

Did you have many orbs to use during the event? I think I spent about 80 free orbs during this banner. Spring Xander was one of the heroes I would have been happy to get as well - I lack a lot of the early seasonal ones.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

edhe

I trust everyone was able to log in for their free 20 orbs (plus weapon refinery materials and feathers) in celebration of Fire Emblem Heroes' best android game win? Feels nice to have some in reserve after a long drought - that "8%" banner really screwed me over.

If indeed there are some unique units coming over Christmas, I'd be keen to snag a few of them, so this sudden influx is most welcome.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Swordsman83

waiting for the next legendary banner to pull.

Currently Owned Switch Games: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Octopath Traveller.

Eel

Got another 5* character with a free summon. This time it was Lynn.

The universe is being too kind. I'm getting worried.

Bloop.

edhe

I'm approaching 100 orbs, and just in time for the christmas banner. That would be five full summoning sessions (15 orbs for the first one if I utilise the free summon). I would like at least one of the unique units, and I'd be especially pleased with Lissa - being my only green armoured axe unit other than Sheena (with no spare hectors to give distant counter), and Tharja because she could join my halloween Henry as an armoured mage.

All four have some interesting skills though, and I'm always interested in filling out my 'catalog of heroes'. I don't care if they're competitive or not.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

edhe

Well, I got a Christmas Lissa, but not much else. I did get a 4 star Tailtiu, which is a new unit for me, and while I'll be able to summon more before the 13 days are out, I am unlikely to get the 3 others...

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

darkfenrir

I did 274~ orbs ish summons... only got 1 christmas lissa Q_Q

Now my orbs are so low I have to keep farming them before I can summon more. Just give me either Christmas Chrom or Christmas Robin please...

Edit: 300 orbs fallen and now I got christmas robin! saving for the new years now ( o-o) even though my stash is very low...

Edited on by darkfenrir

darkfenrir

edhe

Joy of joys, with my last summoning session for the Christmas banner, I managed to get Tharja (although not before a Seth and Selena), to go along with my Lissa and Chrom. I wasn't able to get Robin, unfortunately.

There's now, currently a New Years Banner, and thankfully, this one goes on a bit longer - 30 days, but I'm not too bothered about getting all of them. It would be nice to fill out my catalogue though.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Eel

Ok guys EVERYONE needs to launch the game and answer the survery right now.

Some of the questions later on explicitly ask if you'd like new modes where you build a town, attack/defend said towns, and get to play in cooperative modes as well as PvP.

I'd love that town building feature

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

LzWinky

Everyone attack Morpheel's town then

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

edhe

It's time for another round of "Choose Your Legends", where you can vote for your favourite character - the 4 most voted for characters will appear in the game as special units. The floor is open to any character even "brigand boss" from Shadows of Valentia, although I'm sure when all is said and done, the winners are going to be Tharja, Chrom, Camilla and Robin.

You are restricted to voting for one per day for seven days. My first pick was Jesse from Shadows of Valentia.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Eel

I voted for Bruno. If only because that seems like the only way we will get a Heroes Villain in the order.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic