Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 741 to 760 of 1,223

LzWinky

In all seriousness, do we get anything else for winning other than 500 feathers? Both armies reached the 10 billion mark.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

We'll know that Robin is the better mage! Fight to win!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Grumblevolcano

I got a lot of orbs with the new update and a full summon got me Clair which is cool. It looks like the Gaiden characters have their Shadows of Valentia voice actors in Heroes.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Joeynator3000

@ZeldaKart You're obviously not listening to us, goodbye.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

nf_2

They've really been stepping up the content with the game this month. The tempest trials were a neat new event, and then a couple days later they put up the next voting gauntlet. We've already had 2 new grand hero battles this month as well. Topping it off is another new paralogue for the next set of event summons.

nf_2

3DS Friend Code: 0774-4745-0158 | Nintendo Network ID: Sajak19

Eel

Aw I wanted the seashell guy, but got the archer one. Twice. Now I don't have orbs again haha.

Still, I guess two focus characters in 60 orbs is rather lucky regardless of who they are.

Also, I think this paralogue is the first reference to the existence of other Annas so far.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Grumblevolcano

I finally got Soren. Only need Ike and Titania left for the full PoR collection in Heroes so far. Hopefully sometime they add other characters like the 3 brothers (Boyd, Oscar, Rolf).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

nf_2

@Meowpheel I got a 5* Boey from that focus in my first couple pulls, but roughly 100 orbs (I've been saving for a while) later and still haven't been able to get any of the focus characters.

nf_2

nf_2

So the new update added 2 new modes to the story modes, basically mimicking the way the Tempest Trials work with several stages and "permadeath" within that attempt. Perhaps the most interesting change is that many of these stages offer feathers as a reward instead of orbs.

Of course there's also another tempest trial starting in a couple days, so it seems that they're really pushing the multi-battle stages now so that they can use character death some.

Also, I managed to pull a Summer Frederick a couple days ago.

Edited on by nf_2

nf_2

Grumblevolcano

@nf_2 I was confused by "added" but it turns out the game didn't automatically update.

Grumblevolcano

Sinister

The game burned me out.
It is still an amazing game but the amout of grind events that make you feel you have to play in order to keep up finally took their toll on me. Played since day 1 and now i missed my first day of login.
In the end it felt more like a chore than a game.
I know they want to keep players busy but on me it had the opposite effect.

Edited on by Sinister

3DS FC: 4553-9946-1131

yokokazuo
Fire Emblem Choose Your Legends event characters are coming soon!
Love how they all look!
I'll probably go with Lyn as my free unit and pick a god and pray for Ike too
Untitled

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Eel

Those are the characters we voted for ages ago, right?

(the video is just 30 minutes of nothing)

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

yokokazuo

@Meowpheel yeah it's those characters.
Also sorry, had the link from the live stream, but I just switched it with the video of only the presentation.

yokokazuo

yokokazuo

Full short film now available.
Seems somewhat off, but I kind of want a live action film now for FE
Untitled

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic