Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 721 to 740 of 1,223

nf_2

@DarthNocturnal Triple flags does incentivize picking a less popular character though to get a higher overall rank at the end of the gauntlet, so that should help even out some the people picking characters just to get more feathers.

nf_2

3DS Friend Code: 0774-4745-0158 | Nintendo Network ID: Sajak19

RaphaBoss

@nf_2 I used 100 orbs and got no 5 stars in this banner. And now they make another with top characters with a 5% chance. IS trolling us to get more money. I mean, most people should have wasted most of their orbs in the PoR banner, so if they want Hector 5 stars they need to buy orbs. Perfetc bait. Thankfuly I am not falling for that one.

RaphaBoss

Eel

Omigoshomigoshomigosh so, I have been utterly wasting my orbs in partial summons, just to see if I get an Ike... Instead I have an army of 3* laslows, henries and olivias.

Well, I had ten orbs today and decided to do one. No reds. And I say to myself... Oh well, I like green, let's get another gunter and be done with it...

5* Camilla.

Then I back out of the summon, there's enough orbs for a new one... But surely, my luck has run out by now.

Well, I decide to waste them anyway. Why not. In this new one there was a single red spot...

Then I see a movie play... Blue hair...

Not Ike. I got a 5* Marth!

It would seem my luck for the day is "not what you want but still awesome". I should go and buy a lottery ticket.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

yokokazuo

@Meowpheel maybe I should just throw 5 orbs in... although I'm still thinking about trying to get either Ike/Soren, waiting for Celica or maybe just waiting for someone I really want. (I was really wanting Ike or Soren, but just got Mist in the end)

Those two were some of my first 5 stars though. First was Merric, then Marth and shortly after I got Camilla.
After that I had a 50~+ unit drought before I got another 5 star

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Eel

I hadn't gotten either at all. Not even 3*. So to get them both at 5* is lucky for me.

Specially after wasting 40+ orbs in 3* junk.

I think I'm ready to let that focus go now. Maybe I'll get Ike after he goes "common". Or when his older form is released. Until then... I think I'll just hoard orbs.

Bloop.

LzWinky

I got Lucina in my starter, which is 10x better than Marth, so

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

yokokazuo

Well our feathers have to come from somewhere
Also who did everyone vote for in the voting gauntlet?
Merric is fighting an uphill battle here against Robin... the triple points have helped to keep it close though

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Eel

I don't have much experience with the characters, so I just go with the ones I think are most popular.

Last time I went with Camilla (overkill), this time I'm going with Tharja.

Last time I checked the scores, Tharja and <other> where actually rather close.

Bloop.

BakaKnight

I'm doing my best for support Linde, afterall since I got her near the game's launch she helped me a ton in pretty much every battle (seriously, she is a fantastic unit, the pure definition of glass cannon X3 ).
Luckily the 3x rule is helping a lot in keeping up against Tharja, but I fear that won't be enough to beat such a hugely popular character.

Edited on by BakaKnight

BakaKnight

Nintendo Network ID: Ryudaki

Caryslan

@yokokazuo I'm voting for Robin due to him being on of my favorite characters from the main series and Smash Bros.

Well, that, and I think he's the only one who has a shot of beating Tharja.

Caryslan

DreamyViridi

@yokokazuo - I had a hard time deciding but went with Robin. Last time I checked, I was surprised at how close it was between Robin and Merric. That new 3x rule must be really taking affect, no way "Merric the Generic" would win this.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

nf_2

I went with Julia, and I'm surprised that even the x3 has been able to help keep it close with Tharja. I think timing of the x3 bonus will basically determine if Julia can pull ahead at the end.

nf_2

3DS Friend Code: 0774-4745-0158 | Nintendo Network ID: Sajak19

Grumblevolcano

I went for Sanaki as her role in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn was rather interesting. She lost so I went for Julia as I don't want an Awakening or Fates character to win.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Grumblevolcano

@Frosty_09 That would be one of the best Switch games, up there with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LzWinky

Onward to conquering Tharja!

Actually, I didn't think it would be this close

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Meowpheel wrote:

Go Team Tharja, and stuff.

Yeah, go home! >:3

Robin is going to crush you and stuff

Edited on by LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic