Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 701 to 720 of 1,223

LzWinky

Well Kagero is Pikachu!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

oninowon

With the Spring Festival Summoning Event, I pulled a Spring Prince Xander. I don't get the negative comments about him. He has the cavalry trait, does a good amount of damage along with gaining 4hp back, switch places with another hero (the skill I use a lot of), and gives 1.5x the normal badges from the Training Tower.

With the World of Shadows, I pulled a Devoted Servant Jakob. He is only 1 of 3 five star heroes, I have, who can launch a range attack.

oninowon

RaphaBoss

@oninowon most players have don't need badgues, they need feathers lol. It's already too easy to get badgues.

RaphaBoss

LzWinky

I just got Alm. So many green haired characters!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

nf_2

About a month late, but he's here. I haven't saved up as many orbs as I had wanted, so I'll likely be dropping a few orbs to try to pull my boy Ike. I'd be cool with Soren too, but Ike is the prize.

I like that they're continuously adding new skills with each new summon now as well.

nf_2

3DS Friend Code: 0774-4745-0158 | Nintendo Network ID: Sajak19

LzWinky

Well I got lucky in the last few rounds with 5 stars. Maybe I'll get everyone but Ike!

Eel

If I hadn't spent so many orbs during the spring focus(es)... I'd have like 120 now.

Oh well, maybe the universe will be kind when this one comes out.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

RaphaBoss

I used 100 orbs on this new banner and got nothing. Of course, with my luck, I only get 5 stars when I don't really want them. I just hope Ike and the others become a 3 and 4 stars normal summon later.

RaphaBoss

yokokazuo

Got Mist from 80 orbs, but no Ike yet...

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

RaphaBoss

@yokokazuo I skipping Summon sections that have too much blue or gray for this reason

RaphaBoss

Eel

The universe wasn't nice to me. No, universe I don't want 3* Henries or Olivias. Plz stop.

Oh well... There go 38 orbs.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

yokokazuo

@RaphaBoss yeah, I used most of the orbs just on red orbs, but then had one with 2 reds and a grey so I decided to try my luck with the grey and got her. And just duplicates for red...
@Meowpheel I feel like I get them a lot too haha. But I've been merging my 4 star Olivia's at least.
Also have 6 Laslow... 5 are 3 star

yokokazuo

RaphaBoss

@yokokazuo @Meowpheel
I keep getting 3 star Fir in everyone summon section. I have a bunch of them. The good news is that I send home all of then exept the one with the best nature.

RaphaBoss

nf_2

I can never complain about the RNG again because I was able to pull both Ike and Soren this morning in separate attempts. Of course, the one time I manage to pull Focus characters they give quests that have nothing to do with having those characters

I'm wondering if I should make a go at Titania or not, but already having Camilla, Julia, Anna, and now Soren all at 5* makes another green character seem excessive.

Also, the new story maps are pretty cool. IS has really put together an excellent free to start game.

Edited on by nf_2

nf_2

nf_2

@RaphaBoss Being able to inherit Pass and/or Glacies is really nice though. I basically end up pulling Oliva or Sophia over and over again between any other pulls, and neither of them have anything worth passing on really. I somehow have 4 Cecilias, but at least they have Escape Route as a good transfer skill.

nf_2

yokokazuo

A lot of info revealed in the Fire Emblem Heroes livestream including a Xander Grand Hero Battle, a focus summon featuring Hector, Takumi, Ryoma and Azura that starts with a 5% pull rate.
The next voting gauntlet which features the mages Linde, Sanaki, Tharja, Julia, Merric, Leo, Henry and male Robin. Also if a losing team is behind for more than an hour, then players will have their flags tripled when used to help even it out. (So maybe Tharja won't win this )
To celebrate Golden Week in Japan, a fortune or O-mikuji event is going on now!
https://events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/omikuji#!/
It's all in Japanese, but like the voting event, you can try it each day (but you don't have a limit on how many tries in a day) and you get 200 platinum coins for participating. When you "summon", you get a random character and fortune. There are various kinds of luck you can get with 大吉 (Dai Kichi, Great Luck) or 超大吉(Chō Dai Kichi, Super Great Luck). Participating in the event counts towards getting orbs from the event for everyone while great luck counts towards getting feathers.
Great Luck shows the character in their special attack pose while the Super Great Luck comes with a voice line as well. You can try several times, but each time overwrites the last for that day. The next day you can try for a new Fortune up to 10 days.

There were a few more things mentioned which can be found here along with some more explanations. https://serenesforest.net/2017/04/27/heroes-feh-channels-live...

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic