Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 681 to 700 of 1,223

Eel

Oh that explains it then.

So in a way, doing the full summon is still the cheapest way to increase it. As useless as it is in the end.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Andrzej777

@Meowpheel

The increase might be tiny but its there. I was thinking about getting kagero but I rather save my orbs until the next focus.

Going for specific orb colors is great, but it has one downside. If I went for kagero I might check all colorless orbs and my appearance rate might eventually go up. Problem is that not all orb colors must necessarily be available for pulls in a given summon. So I could go for kagero and have my rate increase to lets say 3,5% and get a summon with only red orbs and pull a caeda. Its better to participate in summons where you go for more than one specific character.

Andrzej777

Andrzej777

@DarthNocturnal

Not getting your point

Here is the deal.
Every 5 pulls out of a specific focus summon increases the chances of getting a 5 star by 0,5%. 3,25 on regular ones and 3,25 on focus heroes.
So you can pull 1 hero per summon and after 5 summons with a 5 star your chances increase. After 10 pulls you get 2x 3,5 chances.

Andrzej777

Eel

His point is that .25% per 20-25 orbs is too tiny of an increase to be of any help, specially considering the premium nature of orbs. He says that 1% would be a better deal.

Combined with the fact they don't stack across focuses makes the bonus basically useless. It might as well not be there and most would not notice.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Andrzej777

@Meowpheel

Thats true. However if you are going for a specific color, lets say red and pull a blue 5 star your chances go back to default. If it doesnt matter what u want to pull then its ok I guess.
I remember having a 3,5 chance once, and got a sakura.

Generally speaking speaking about chances in regard to this game is really speaking about chances. You might get a 5 star on your first pull or after 20 pulls. The games even a provision to give you 5 5stars if you didnt pull one after 120 summons. But I guess that will never happen... hopefully...

Andrzej777

Andrzej777

@Meowpheel

Thats right. That increase might not have any impact at all.
I think it serves as a gambling element. Imagine you just spend 80 orbs and got nothing. Your chances are up to 4 or 8% respectively. You know you have lost a lot but you have a higher chance of getting something the next tolime you summon. It might make people summon as long as they finally get something out. Crazy mechanics imho.
Imo the mechanics should be different. Like getting at least one 5 star per full summon and having a limit on how many 3 stars you can pull its quite frustrating when you keep saving orbs over like two weeks and mostly or even exclusively get 3 stars. But that wont ever happen as the game is clearly designed for the money making process.

Andrzej777

Andrzej777

@DarthNocturnal

Yeah, but sometimes they are present in both regular and focus summons. That doubles the chance.
Did some rerolling last week and got way more bunnies than any other 5 stars even though the bunnies were just listed as focus characters.

Andrzej777

RaphaBoss

Already got 2 Echoes ...Oh my god
Got the one I most wanted (Alm)
Untitled
Got admit, I never played Gaiden though.

RaphaBoss

Grumblevolcano

I finally got Roy in a summoning session.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LzWinky

I got Lucas. He's apparently a tank, which could be useful

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

Is the "complete p5-2 with a red tome user" mission glitched?

I most definitely had a red tome user in my team and beat it multiple times on all difficulty settings, but nothing.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

LzWinky

I'll try it

EDIT: Yup, it didn't work for me either. Dammit Raigh

Edited on by LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

yokokazuo

In the news section, it has been noted that the "clear paralogue 5-2 with a red unit" was a mistake and you actually need to use a green unit.
Alright! Got myself Alm now!

Edited on by yokokazuo

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

LzWinky

I gave Kagero bowbreaker and now all Takumis die. Life is good.

RaphaBoss

@Meowpheel the translation is switch with Green tome user( from what I have know on serene Forest)

RaphaBoss

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic