Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 561 to 580 of 1,223

Andrzej777

@KO-Cub

I think its a challenge at least and a reward for those that have units that fit. Its still fair I think, cause if you cant get the 4 star Ursula, you will surely get the 3 star version. I tried to get the 4 star unit but failed due to not having a suitable tank and/or green tome user etc. I am still happy with the 3 star ursula - the difference in upgrading to a 5 star unit is merely 2000 feathers (if one was so inclined). Spending 20k or 22k of feathers isnt much of a difference imo.

Just btw, I think this whole gauntlet even is total rubbish. Fights are totally boring, I didnt really care about it, just used auto battle and won 99% of all fights...

Next time they should think about a different point system - something like arena - where you bring in YOUR whole team and fight against the ENTIRE team of another user.That would make it more or less challenging and interesting. Right now it doesnt matter if you have just one last man standing or all of them - there are no points, just some stupid flags. The flag system is total rubbish imo. Hopefully they will change a lot until the next gauntlet.

Edited on by Andrzej777

Andrzej777

RaphaBoss

@Andrzej777 then It would be an arena copy. Personaly, I don't like the gauntlet as much as the arena, but being able to use friend units is Nice.

RaphaBoss

KO-Cub

Really wish we could summon a 5th unit on our side using someone from the friends list.

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

Andrzej777

@RaphaBoss

That might be true.
Still the fights are boring and the scoring system ridiculous.

Andrzej777

RaphaBoss

@Andrzej777 I know It is disapointing. But we are getting feathers, the fights are short, and we don't need to Farm anything ( exept getting flags, although that is quick). So it's not a big deal. Although I got admit, I actualy like the arena battles.

RaphaBoss

Andrzej777

@RaphaBoss
Not complaining here. Its just not interesting. Right, feathers and ORBS!!!!!
Still, I hope its gonna get more interesting.

Andrzej777

Andrzej777

@KO-Cub

Made it!!!! Got 4 star Ursula!
Klein is basically the answer to this ridfle.

Andrzej777

KO-Cub

@Andrzej777 Solid. Who'd ya use?

Wavedashes behind you Got some of dat Maylay?
FE Heroes: 0964602082

3DS Friend Code: 5343-9126-6120 | Nintendo Network ID: KOCub

yokokazuo

RaphaBoss wrote:

@Grumblevolcano that's only their price now. Still, with piracy around, the game is easy to get, even on a PC. Not mention both are fairly easy to run on dolphin. Until they sell It as virtual console ( and many other Fire Emblem, specialy Japan only), this will be the only way to play, or buying an overpriced used copy ( wich isn't doing much to support the developer). I am playing a hacked rom of Geneology of the Holy war right now in english, until they decide to release It on virtual console and translated of course.

I've never emulated myself and prefer to buy them (I do have a Japanese Wii U/3DS, but it's not exactly a cheap option), but with the Switch it shouldn't be too difficult to get the Japanese games when VC launches.
I really do hope we get the Radiant games on VC since (if you count VC) they are the only ones I don't have. My cousin got them at least so I have been able to play through them. (I always regret not getting RD... with PoR at least I never had a GameCube so I had an excuse for not having it)

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

RaphaBoss

@yokokazuo in a country like mine ( Brazil), getting all Nintendo consoles isn't easy. GameCube was always dead here. For many, emulation was the only options here. Fortunately, became a Nintendo fan and started supporting because of this. Wii was my First console. I had a 64 but that was sold when I was little, so sad ( I had to play ocarina of time on a emulator ...)
Anyway, looking foward to play Fire emblem on Switch. Hopefuly they can oficialy release the japan only titles in the western. But that is hard to belive, they still didn't release the japan mother games too.

RaphaBoss

yokokazuo

@RaphaBoss ah, I see. Ya it'd be nice to get an English release of the Japan only FE games. Feels unlikely to me, but then maybe they will be in an Echoes subseries of remakes for the older games. It's unfortunate that Shadow Dragon sold so poorly that New Mystery didn't come out from Japan... And since it's a remake, I don't think I can see another one coming in the near future. (Perhaps a translation and eShop release could happen though) Aside from emulating, another option could be finding one online? I found one used for about ¥1000-2000 when in Japan. Of course language could be an issue, but one thing I sometimes did (though not really ideal) was watch a playthrough of an English translation as I played.

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic