Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 1,321 to 1,335 of 1,335

Edelgard

Untitled

Now this does put a smile on my face.

Sothis is yet another ridiculous dragon unit, one that doesn't even have the dragon weakness. Sure she traded in some speed for bulk but with distant counter build in the A slot is open for something like Steady Breath / Fortress Defense 4. The best thing about Sothis is Sirius, basically a cheaper version of Aether. With Time Pulse she can use it every turn. So good >.>

Edited on by Edelgard

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

StableInvadeel

Ok so remember how I said I would have a only-free-summons account on my phone?

Well that failed and I wasted all the orbs I was hoarding for the last few weeks there.

On the bright side, I now have a +5 Surtr on that account. So if anyone wants to have him as a friend unit, here’s the friend code:

Invading your ranch, taking your cows.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Edelgard

Untitled

5 star summons everywhere since I started playing this game again!

@StableInvadeel send you a friend request (Aisaga)

If anyone wants to add me my friendcode is 4739203985

Edelgard

I just read that support for Fire Emblem Heroes will discontinue in Belgium. (as well as Animal Crossing Pocket Camp) Because they have lootbox mechanics. Google store will remove the games from the app store. Fire Emblem fans in Belgium are denied to even play the game. That's really sucks for players who invested time and/or money into Heroes. These are some heavy measures if you ask me. I hope their neigbouring land (the Netherlands) doesn't decide to do the same (because that's where I live! >.>)

Edited on by Edelgard

Galenmereth

@Edelgard Lootbox mechanics should be banned, so I certainly hope other countries do the same. Then the creators of the games will have to change them, which is better for everyone.

Galenmereth

Edelgard

@Galenmereth You have a point. I'm not a fan of ''surprise mechanics'' myself. So I do hope this encourages the creators to make the game less RNG.

But like @StableInvadeel said the game can be played without spending money. I have 140 orbs waiting to be used that I accumulated for free. I think banning the entire game is an overreaction, disabling the shop would've made more sense to me.

Edited on by Edelgard

Tsurii

CYL ****ing sucks right now. Had the rates up to 8.25% and got a dumb ass Ylgr. No orbs anymore. If I can't get any of the three Brave Heroes I don't care about, I'm gonna take my free Camilla and pretend the others don't exist.

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221
3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

Edelgard

@Tsurii I know right?? I spend 160 orbs on the event to get another brave hero besides Eliwood. The 5 stars I got were Byleth, Claude and Lethe. I want Micaiah to go with Eliwood so I can hit for all the weaknesses!

But I discovered that Claude and Brave Eliwood also make an excellent team. Eliwood's B skill is so good and it works great with Claude's cunning bow. My cavalry team is really starting to look like something.

Abby_LS

yes to all and thank u for this topic!

Abby_LS

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic