Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 1,241 to 1,260 of 1,265

Enigminator

Imagine how broken this game would be if they added classes

Enigminator

Eel

Oh of course, my main account gets nothing but trash, but the one I only use to get free summons gets Halloween Dad first try.

It's interesting how they only have one tap quote (or two if you count the sigh), but come with an entire conversation between them as a trade off.

That was cute.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Grumblevolcano

I wonder if there'll be a Book 4 or if we're coming to the end of the full story.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Enigminator

Pretty sure Book III is not the end. After all, we'll still have Loki and her master to contend with. There's also the conflict with the Gods of Askr and Embla. Lastly, the true role of our little owl friend.

Enigminator

Grumblevolcano

New story chapter and SoV characters:

• Silque
  • Python
  • Forsyth
  • Catria

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Eel

Is this like, a different person that looks the same, has the same class, and the same name as Catria?

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Grumblevolcano

@StableInvadeel The Whitewings (Est, Catria, Palla) from Shadow Dragon make an appearance in SoV.

Grumblevolcano

Eel

Ok, so literally the same person, then.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Enigminator

I think he never played SoV before, if I recall.

Enigminator

Eel

If you mean me, the only Fire Emblems I have played to completion are Awakening and Warriors. And beyond that, I only played Fates and Sacred Stones for a bit.

So, not to brag, but I'm a bit of a filthy casual.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Eel

Oh hey, I got Catria on my second summon.

Thankfully, I won’t need to spend more orbs in this one.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

Enigminator

I'm passing on this banner. If I get at least one of them from the free tickets, then whoop de doo.

Enigminator

Eel

I would normally ignore it too, but I wanted to keep my Catria collection up to date.

So that was nice.

Bloop.

My dead channel.

edhe

I got Petra on my second summon, which was a suprise, but overall, I did about 32 summons and was able to get a Forsyth, 2 Catrias and a Valbar, who I was keen to get. Bantu eluded me in the previous banner, and while he's only 3 stars, I'm always happy to increase my hero roster. Unfortunately, I was pulling for red in the hope of getting him after I had Catria, and it was only after a prospective blue pull for another Forsyth that I realised my mistake, and received a Valbar.

I got another Valbar today, in fact, on the Mareeta/Corrin/Hilda banner. I was going for Mareeta and Hilda, but no such luck - just four summons for this one. Still hovering around 450 orbs - could have had many more, were I not tempted by these last banners.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Enigminator

I'm saving for the legendary/mythic banner. If the hero featured is as uninteresting as the last one then I'll continue saving; unless Soiree Nephenee is in it. I currently have up to 183 orbs.

Enigminator

klingki

I've been dumping all my orbs into Papa Hector, but so far have only come up with two pity breakers (an OG Micaiah from one of the many no-red circles I've gotten, and a sword Reinhardt).

klingki

Enigminator

@edhe Close. You were just one letter off. lol Looks like I'm going to be saving orbs after all.

Enigminator

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic