Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 1,161 to 1,180 of 1,223

Enigminator

I think he never played SoV before, if I recall.

Enigminator

Eel

If you mean me, the only Fire Emblems I have played to completion are Awakening and Warriors. And beyond that, I only played Fates and Sacred Stones for a bit.

So, not to brag, but I'm a bit of a filthy casual.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Enigminator

I'm passing on this banner. If I get at least one of them from the free tickets, then whoop de doo.

Enigminator

edhe

I got Petra on my second summon, which was a suprise, but overall, I did about 32 summons and was able to get a Forsyth, 2 Catrias and a Valbar, who I was keen to get. Bantu eluded me in the previous banner, and while he's only 3 stars, I'm always happy to increase my hero roster. Unfortunately, I was pulling for red in the hope of getting him after I had Catria, and it was only after a prospective blue pull for another Forsyth that I realised my mistake, and received a Valbar.

I got another Valbar today, in fact, on the Mareeta/Corrin/Hilda banner. I was going for Mareeta and Hilda, but no such luck - just four summons for this one. Still hovering around 450 orbs - could have had many more, were I not tempted by these last banners.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Enigminator

I'm saving for the legendary/mythic banner. If the hero featured is as uninteresting as the last one then I'll continue saving; unless Soiree Nephenee is in it. I currently have up to 183 orbs.

Enigminator

edhe

Surely the next Mythic hero is going to be Lif... I'll pass on that one.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

klingki

I've been dumping all my orbs into Papa Hector, but so far have only come up with two pity breakers (an OG Micaiah from one of the many no-red circles I've gotten, and a sword Reinhardt).

klingki

Enigminator

@edhe Close. You were just one letter off. lol Looks like I'm going to be saving orbs after all.

Enigminator

edhe

@Enigminator

I audibly moaned when I saw the last one. Also, it appears they’re breaking precedent and limiting that hero to this banner only - as if it was a seasonal.
I’ll give it the usual ‘forging bonds’ shot, but I’m not falling for this one.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Enigminator

@edhe I noticed that too. It seems they're really going out of their to make people to P2W. I usually organize my favorites based on the type of Hero they are, but I don't have any for Dual.

Enigminator

Grumblevolcano

@Enigminator It was inevitable given Mario Kart Tour. You could tell with that game Nintendo's approach to mobile gaming is now the same as most other mobile games, aggressive pay to win.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

edhe

I wasn't prepared for an anna banner, but in 50 of my remaining 300 orbs, I've acquired 3 already! It's a sign. I'm going to dedicate myself to getting a +10 Anna, although I accept I might have to wait for another banner to achieve this. For example, the previous two New Years banners are being repeated, so I've got ample opportunity to gather orbs before the end of next year!

I would kinda like a Duo Alfonse though...

[edit - two summons later, another one!]
[edit 2 - 100 orbs down - 6 Annas]

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

klingki

@edhe Man, that's crazy good luck! I've been in a huge dry spell. I've gotten a few pity breakers and randoms on my free pulls, but not many, and definitely not anyone I was aiming for. I've already blown tons of orbs for Winter Sothis and haven't gotten her yet.

klingki

edhe

@klingki The fear is there - I've read accounts on the subreddit of people not getting what they want in various banners, despite setting aside well over a thousand orbs (although in one case, I think they actually spread their summons over every colour orb). It's a particularly lucky feat because of how saturated the red pool is. To only be pity broken twice (Nah on red, Nailah on blue) is extremely unlikely.

This video demonstrates how frequently I was pulling Annas. From the 2nd one, I was getting her every third pull. [edit - Tharja was the first pull of the banner, so I got an Anna on my fourth attempt.]

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

klingki

@edhe Man, that’s wild! I sincerely hope your good luck continues. I had a bit over 100 orbs saved for Sothis. My dream scenario was to get her quickly, then have a bunch of orbs left for the other banners. There are so many units on my wishlist available right now. Unfortunately I’m still stuck on Sothis. It’s a good thing the holiday banners last for a long time.

Edited on by klingki

klingki

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic