Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 1,121 to 1,140 of 1,223

Eel

Ok so remember how I said I would have a only-free-summons account on my phone?

Well that failed and I wasted all the orbs I was hoarding for the last few weeks there.

On the bright side, I now have a +5 Surtr on that account. So if anyone wants to have him as a friend unit, here’s the friend code:

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Namco

Untitled

5 star summons everywhere since I started playing this game again!

@StableInvadeel send you a friend request (Aisaga)

If anyone wants to add me my friendcode is 4739203985

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Namco

I just read that support for Fire Emblem Heroes will discontinue in Belgium. (as well as Animal Crossing Pocket Camp) Because they have lootbox mechanics. Google store will remove the games from the app store. Fire Emblem fans in Belgium are denied to even play the game. That's really sucks for players who invested time and/or money into Heroes. These are some heavy measures if you ask me. I hope their neigbouring land (the Netherlands) doesn't decide to do the same (because that's where I live! >.>)

Edited on by Namco

Eel

Then again, this game is so generous with its free orbs, and so stupidly expensive with its paid orbs, it's almost like they don't actually want you to spend money.

Bloop.

Namco

@Galenmereth You have a point. I'm not a fan of ''surprise mechanics'' myself. So I do hope this encourages the creators to make the game less RNG.

But like @StableInvadeel said the game can be played without spending money. I have 140 orbs waiting to be used that I accumulated for free. I think banning the entire game is an overreaction, disabling the shop would've made more sense to me.

Namco

@Tsurii I know right?? I spend 160 orbs on the event to get another brave hero besides Eliwood. The 5 stars I got were Byleth, Claude and Lethe. I want Micaiah to go with Eliwood so I can hit for all the weaknesses!

But I discovered that Claude and Brave Eliwood also make an excellent team. Eliwood's B skill is so good and it works great with Claude's cunning bow. My cavalry team is really starting to look like something.

Eel

Eh I only had 40 orbs and that gave complete junk. So yeah, just one Camilla plz.

On my phone I choose the other girl, because her art is cool.

Bloop.

Eel

Thinking about it, Camilla would only really need to be queen in the world of Birthright... Right? I wonder if they'll bring up Xander and [little sister] in these videos.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

Abby_LS

yes to all and thank u for this topic!

Abby_LS

Namco

It's certainly admirable how they manage to dance on top of a pegasus/wyvern. Anyway flying dancers are always welcome. Nephenee looks a bit underwhelming.

How do some people already have a 10+ Brave Micaiah? They must've spend about a $1000,- ...crazy

Edited on by Namco

Namco

@Tsurii I gathered around 300 orbs for the event. But even with that amount it's unlikely you'll get 3 of the same 5 star hero. I musn't complain though. I got 2 Micaiah, 3 Eliwood, 1 Alm and 1 Camilla.

It's really hard to gather orbs though when you already gathered all the one-time orbs from chapters and gardens etc. The monthly stuff doesn't get me more than 30 orbs usually. Sure you can increase that amount if you spend hours into this game daily. But I suspect most of these 10+ owners do spend half their month salary.

I don't have the patience for this game ._. nor the money

Edited on by Namco

Namco

@Tsurii
That would be the amount that I collect. I understand that it's not the average of the diehard Heroes players. But you're right.. I didn't put a lot of thought into that calculation xD I guess it's probably more around 60 orbs. But yeah, I don't play every day and as far as I know I did collect most of the orbs that you can collect only once. I don't know how long Heroes will keep my interest. Though the game has been kind to me. I've been quite lucky since I started playing again. I spend 120 orbs on the Julia event and I got 2x Gunnthra 2x Legendary Robin 1x Legendary Tiki and Naga

klingki

I got Ishtar with my free pull. It's a nice consolation after I blew hundreds of orbs on the new Brave Heroes and only got a 5* Kaden (who at least I didn't have already) and a 5* flying bow Hinoka (who I did already have +1).

klingki

Enigminator

Not much to go by with the recent banner; Nagi seems pretty cool though. Have yet to get the hero that I want from the soiree banner.

Enigminator

Namco

I can't believe it, I actually got a spd - res + Soiree Reinhardt and a hp - Spd + Soiree Ishtar

I don't like that Nagi is an armored unit, two weaknesses is awful. She better have amazing stats like fallen/young Tiki or Idunn. On the other hand I love effective damage against colorless, I wouldn't mind getting her for distant counter and special fighter either.

So I still really really want her.

Sirius does look a bit more usable than Camus, does this means Zeke will be even better? I hope so.

I had an idea for Nemesis. Who I imagine will be in the game at some point:

Nemesis – Infantry / sword
Dark Creator Sword (exclusive)
Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). During combat, disables foe's skills that prevents counter attacks.
Special: God-Shattering Star (CD:4) (exclusive)
Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a wide area around the target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).
A Skill: Savage Counter (exclusive)
Enables unit to counterattack regardless of distance to attacker. At start of combat, if foe’s HP < 50% Reduces damage from foe's first attack by 80%.

God-Shattering star works the same as a growing skill but with an even bigger radius. He should have the highest attack stat in the game so that it likely activates the A skill requirement. Maybe a bit too good but it's just an idea anyway

Eel

Haven't had any luck with the dancers.

Getting Nagi on the next one would be cool to continue with the dragon collection I kinda have.

Bloop.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic