Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 1,101 to 1,120 of 1,211

Cynas

I've forgiven the game for the bad luck I had during the legendary banner. 39 orbs and I managed to get Tibarn, Leanne, and Reyson.

I should probably quit while I'm ahead but I'd really love to get a +Atk Tibarn.

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

Enigminator

The recent banner reveal is getting a lot of well deserved dislikes. lol

Edited on by Enigminator

Enigminator

Morpheel

I like their weapon names.

Ryoma looks a bit off.

Yeah I don’t know either.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tsurii

There's nothing deserved about that. They're all damned morons, period.
Bathhouse Camilla for free. What more could you ask for?

In all seriousness tho...i couldn't care less. There's at least two entirely new banners coming up, iirc. It's not like the neckbeards will cry that they didn't get their waifu with every single new hero anyway. Even if IS picked new characters for everything, you'd still have idiots who COMPLAIN about it, either because their bland characters are last or because they didn't get an alt. They're the kind of people who are never satisfied. IS can't "get it right" either way so who gives a damn. When a new banner adds heroes I don't care for I do the free summon and leave it at that. Maybe that's too hard or too obvious to certain snowflakes tho.

Edited on by Morpheel

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221
3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter, not like there's anything interesting on there

LzWinky

I dislike it because it has nothing or no one I want

Current games: Final Fantasy IX, Tetris 99

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Andrew_R_2000

But free Camilla? Yes please and thank you!

Be yourself!
Switch FC: SW-0507-9503-1127 | 3DS FC: 1736-0165-7775 | Battle.net: Luigibrine#1151

Enigminator

Yay, a free THOT that tries too hard. At least her desperate fanboys will be satisfied.

Enigminator

edhe

They really need to cool it with the alts. It's inexcusable that there are 5 different Azuras, soon to be six Camillas and not a single Rinkah.
5 Lucinas, 4 Chroms and not a single Kellam, Gregor, Miriel, Vaike, Nah, the list goes on.

I'm demonstrating my 3DS casual credentials with this, but I'll admit there are characters in the previous games that deserve a spot as well.

Its hard to see what they're trying to do here - if the games is still operating in two years, at this rate, we can expect another 3 Azuras/Camillas/Xanders/[your fates royal here].

In any case, good opportunity to save some orbs. I blew through them all in the beast banner, so I'm working my way back uo again.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Morpheel

Elise is the one Fates sister I'm missing. So it would be nice to get her.

Eh! My gameplay videos

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

edhe

It's time for another Choose Your Legends. I'm not sure when the results will be declared, but my first vote was for Anna from fates. In retrospect, I should have picked her incarnation from Fire Emblem Heroes, as it would likely be the more popular pick.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

edhe

The concensus on reddit is that Anna's Awakening incarnation is the one to go for, as it was the most popular in the previous polls. Also, duplicate heroes who are acknowledged to be the same person (i.e, Marth but NOT Anna post NES) will share votes. Marth will likely win one of the top spots.

@Tsurii You do you, but remember, it's also an opportunity to get a hero who hasn't appeared before into the game. I expect Camilla will probably do well for the reasons you give - she's fairly popular, and some people just want to see the world burn.

Edited on by edhe

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Morpheel

How about a Camilla dressed as her mother.

Who I have no idea how she looks, but she is probably dramatic and cool looking.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Morpheel

Doting, overbearing and obsessive doesn't count?

Now now, editing your comments afterwards to change their meaning is cheap.

Edited on by Morpheel

Eh! My gameplay videos

Morpheel

You can't vote for the same character twice?

Eh! My gameplay videos

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic