Forums

Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 1,356

LzWinky

I do think the rewards are pretty paltry. I need 100 grails for a hero but only get 50 or so per season?

Edited on by LzWinky

Current games: Dragon Quest Builders 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Enigminator

Yay, discount Ganondorf's banner is coming soon.

Enigminator

StableInvadeel

Ok... Now, not only do I rarely get more than one green orb per batch, I haven't obtained any focus characters in like over 100 orbs now. Across multiple banners.

It's getting a bit disheartening.

30 orbs wasted in the new banner, and all I got are several creepy-eyed purple-haired mages and other useless repeats.

Invading your ranch, taking your cows.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Tsurii

I'm slightly annoyed that the new Xenologue was just that. First time I legitimately care about what's happening in a chapter/map "set's" story and it's so little lol

What a beautiful signature.
Chew.

Switch FC SW-2755-1473-1221
3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

Enigminator

@Tsurii I know. What the Hel was up with that?

@Yosheel I've been a little lucky recently. I free-summoned Legendary Eirika.

Enigminator

Enigminator

Also, why do I get the feeling that we're in for an extremely convoluted plot? I mean, they're literally introducing the Shadow Realm.

Edited on by Enigminator

Enigminator

LzWinky

I'm saving for the obviously-Hrid-legendary-banner coming up

Edited on by LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | 3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tsurii

I'm halfexpecting Hrid to be book 3's Ike/Fjorm tbh

Chew.

3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

LzWinky

In what context?

Tsurii

@TheLZdragon freebie for clearing one of the chapters

Edited on by Tsurii

Chew.

3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

blueYoshi

saving for ganondorf's banner

Currently Playing: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

edhe

Any more thoughts on Aether Raids? It does indeed carry your tier over each week, but even then, I'd agree the cost for each battle is way too high. It really stings when you lose a battle, because more often than not, you can't get instant retribution by winning your next attempt if you've used all your aether for the day.
This is compounded by the indentikit defence teams you often face that utilise dancers, and uncounterable Veronicas, which can be almost impenetrable.

In any case, I've now reached 4,000 lift - the threshold where you can start losing points for every lose you incur. I think I've successfully defended twice against a raid, although I haven't taken too much care in creating the perfect defence squad. It'd probably look like all the others, to be honest.
A nice tactic I saw on reddit involved baiting a melee attacker to let a frederick attack them - he would survive, trigger lunge, which would place the other unit on a bolt tile. The bolt tile would take HP off the unit AND Frederick, which would then allow the rest of the team to wings of mercy over to him, and clean up.
If I was to create a serious defence team, I'd base it around that, although you only need to suffer one loss every 20 hours to lose lift.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

Tsurii

@edhe and that's what I was worried about. It's a good system in and of itself, but the cost for one attempt is way overblown. If it keeps scaling with your rank you'll eventually end up having to wait more than a day for a battle, hope they change that part of it because, otherwise, the mode is fine imo.

Also, I actually remembered to summon from the Surtr or however you write his name banner today and, lo and behold, I actually got him. Might retire Dorcas for a little to see how the flame king does. More excitingly to me, I also got another Camilla, finally. My girl's 40+5 now.
Also also... Is it me or is surtr's sprite ridiculously big? lol

Chew.

3DS FC 0662-8621-2250

Twitter

LzWinky

AND HE'S GOOD TOO!

Enigminator

Now we have enough heroes for that forging bonds event.

Enigminator

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic