Forums

Topic: Youtuber hints at big Nintendo news coming

Posts 601 to 616 of 616

Dezzy

@Blast
So you immediately went from having too few games to too many games then?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Blast

skywake wrote:

@Blast:
Multi-platform Nintendo fanboys have it differently. We don't feel the droughts, we don't hang on every single announcement. When games skip the console you'd like them to appear on the most it doesn't hit as hard because you can still play it. But there is still hype because Nintendo hold the keys to quite a few beloved franchises. Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Zelda, Mario, Metroid, StarFox, Animal Crossing etc, etc...

You have a point. I really don't feel upset about the 3rd party games skipping Wii U anymore...

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Blast

Dezzy wrote:

@Blast
So you immediately went from having too few games to too many games then?

.... Pretty much. Hahahahaha how did you know that?!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

DekuOnion

The hype for me is the mobile game. They said they would have the first one out in 2015. I expect to hear something Smash related by the end of the year too. I don't know about a Direct, maybe they use a Direct to reveal the mobile game, maybe not.

Edited on by DekuOnion

Currently Playing: SMITE, ROTTR, Halo 5: Guardians (XB1), Xenoblade Chronicles X (WiiU), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 2 (3DS)

Nicolai

@Blast: @skywake: Or you could be like me, and not get extremely disappointed when the hype train breaks down. After all, it's all about the ride, not the destination, right?

I guess I don't need as many games to be happy; I'm perfectly happy with the Nintendo systems I have. Splatoon and Mario Maker have got me covered for the year, my girlfriend and I are struggle-bussing through Chariot, and I can practice glitched speedruns on my copy of Ocarina of Time 3D. So I'll stick to my Nintendo system and wait patiently for the train to be repaired, while I'm on board with my 3DS. Besides, something big has to be coming soon, doesn't it?

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Grumblevolcano

I think the first mobile game will be Flappy Mario, inspired by the Super Mario Maker course of the same name.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LzWinky

Should we just call this thread "Possible Upcoming News Possibilities that maybe will come some day...perhaps?"

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Jazzer94

How this got to 30+ pages I'll never understand.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

TuVictus

Yeah, I wonder how possible Nintendo news after a huge news drought on a forum dedicated to discussing Nintendo got to 30 pages...

TuVictus

Jazzer94

@Operative: There was no info to even go on people just let their fantasies run wild for 30 pages with no real updates or additional info after the first tweet.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

TuVictus

@Jazzer94: I know, but that's speculation for you. The tweets from two people + the apparently unusually long maintenance(?) had people wondering. And their track records, I assume.

Edited on by TuVictus

TuVictus

IceClimbers

@Operative: Let's not forget the possibility of Smash. The fact that it was rumored to be Smash related immediately doubled the amount of speculation.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Nicolai

LztheQuack wrote:

Should we just call this thread "Possible Upcoming News Possibilities that maybe will come some day...perhaps?"

I vote we call it Rumours of the 2015 Hype Drought.

Does Nintendolife have a general Nintendo rumors and speculations thread? Maybe I should start one!

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

At_Lazuli

@Nicolai: yeah you should start one

The NX is going to be delayed to Holiday 2017 you heard it here first, also It should be pretty obvious what my favorite game of all time is cough Skyward Sword cough

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4150-0138 | Nintendo Network ID: CosmicLuigi83 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.