Forums

Topic: Youtuber hints at big Nintendo news coming

Posts 181 to 200 of 616

Octane

@arronishere: Ignoring the rumours, we know that Nintendo's mobile game is coming soon, a Club Nintendo replacement was also said to be coming this year. A couple of upcoming games could use a new trailer as well. There's still plenty of stuff to talk about this year, it's bound to happen sometime in the near future. Whether that's going to happen through a Direct, a simple PR statement or a press release remains to be seen.

Octane

veeflames

@WebHead: And yet we still don't know anything about the Club Nintendo replacement.
I really can't stress so much how we need Nintendo to come out and say something...

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

WebHead

According to the twitter user that datamined TP HD we might get a direct tomorrow. (Can't link ATM but I think it's that user with the inkling avatar.)

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

Octane

@WebHead: Not on twitter at least, can't find the tweet..

Octane

WebHead

@Octane: it was nwplayer123 aka octogirl on twitter who tweeted it I think.

WebHead

jump

It should be announced today then as they normally give a day's notice.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

WebHead

@arronishere: I'd give it till about 8pm est

WebHead

Nicolai

gcunit wrote:

Far off in the distance, behind the stony mountains, a train can be heard chuff-chuffing. Smoke rises above the mountains into the sky... as it does so it takes on some beautiful shapes... letters.... "H-Y-P-E H-Y-P-E H-Y-P-E"....

...it is coming this way................

Just saying those letters at a steady tempo sounds like a chugging train

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

WebHead

Man I hope octogirl is right. I imagine if she's right its probably gonna be out last direct for the year.

WebHead

jump

WebHead wrote:

Man I hope octogirl is right. I imagine if she's right its probably gonna be out last direct for the year.

I hope there isn't a direct just so I can watch everyone's heads explode.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Octane

@arronishere: I haven't seen anyone get that excited over the maintenance announcement. Anyway, like I said before, Nintendo Directs usually go paired with maintenance, so IF (big capital IF) a Direct is going to happen this month, it'll likely be around the time of the maintenance. The maintenance itself isn't proof of a Direct, but if one doesn't happen before early next week, I think we're not getting one at all this month.

Octane

Octane

arronishere wrote:

Octane wrote:

@arronishere: I haven't seen anyone get that excited over the maintenance announcement.

I'm embellishing, just like how the standard maintenance has been embellished to major maintenance

Better this way?

Octane wrote:

Major maintence for Wii U and 3DS scheduled for early next week:

The post on NeoGAF called it a major maintenance. I don't play close attention to those, so I have little idea what people generally call major or minor maintenances.

Anyway in short; Same stuff is going to happen like every month, Directs, if they happen, are usually paired with those monthly updates, we'll know in a couple of days if we're getting a Direct this month.

Edited on by Octane

Octane

IceClimbers

All signs point to a Direct either tomorrow or on Monday/Tuesday. From a business perspective, they really need to address their consumers and get people talking about them before they have their investors meeting on the 28th.

Besides, there's been way too many leaks lately for them not to address things in a Direct. The leaks are going to get out of hand if they don't. Only a matter of time until whatever news Roger is teasing gets leaked.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Blast

Yeah.... A Direct is coming soon. But tomorrow????? And whose even gonna lead it???? President K? I hope he does it!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Nicolai

@Blast: Or regional spokesmen, like Reggie and Bill Trenin for America.

Wow, it's just hit me how long it's been since we've heard from Bill or Reggie.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Blast

Nicolai wrote:

@Blast: Or regional spokesmen, like Reggie and Bill Trenin for America.

Wow, it's just hit me how long it's been since we've heard from Bill or Reggie.

Well... Reggie shouldn't show his face for a while because of his stupid comments about Metroid Prime: Federation Force. And Bill is probably yelling at Nintendo of America to do something to gain hype but they won't listen to him.

I want President K to lead a Direct. I wanna see his style.

Edited on by Blast

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Offspring

I'm giving up on a direct happening anytime soon. I just hope someone spills the beans so I can get off the Nintendo hype train.

Bathe in the glory of The Offspring:
Smash
Self-Esteem
Gone Away

Fire Emblem is Nickelback.
I am the artist formally known as "insert ...

Klimbatize

Blast wrote:

I want President K to lead a Direct. I wanna see his style.

Me too. I need to know what type of fruit the current President of Nintendo likes to hold and stare at.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

whodatninja

Blast wrote:

Yeah.... A Direct is coming soon. But tomorrow????? And whose even gonna lead it???? President K? I hope he does it!

I hope he does. Even if he's reserved and stoic like in the pictures, I want to see what kind of person is leading Nintendo now.

Edited on by whodatninja

whodatninja

Nintendo Network ID: whodatninja117

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.