News Forum

Topic: the mushroom kingdom!

Showing 81 to 90 of 90

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BandG

81. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Blakerton wrote:

Ketchupcat wrote:

Well as of NSMB U, we now know that there's an entire species (Nabbit) that exists only to steal from the toads. Some are even faster than Mario, and the only things they steal are the ones that give the ability to fly. As shown in the credits, Mario and his coworkers (coplatformers?) are sometimes even oblivious to the theft. Maybe the next Mario will have the Nabbits as the main antagonists, after they steal something REALLY important!

LOLZ! no homes, nabbit is bowser jr.! he has his signature bandana from sunshine still on when he is nabbit... :)

The 2d and 3d games have nothing to do with eachother, besides the introduction of Bowser Jr.

no im just saying that is why bowser jr. wears the bandana (Super Mario Sunshine) because when he puts the bandana on ( given to him by Professor E. Gadd) he can change what he looks like.

Edited on by BandG

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Prof_Clayton

82. Posted:

I was wondering how, exactly, Mario and Luigi can use warp pipes to journey into Bowser. This would require far more advanced technology than we currently have at our disposal. My theory is that the Mushroom kingdom is a future civilization that was highly advanced, and traded it all to save the world from greedy destruction. Bowser is obviously the major threat to this calm civilization, and Peach is the founder of it. This explains why Bowser has warp pipes in him, and Peach has none inside of her.
Bowser is therefore attempting to change the world and reintroduce advanced technology, and Peach is stopping him. Mario is on both sides as he uses warp pipes. He is also the only one that can grab any nearby plant and use it to defeat animals. Mario is just as big a culprit as Boswer. I mean, they both ended up in space. This requires the use of technology, and therefore Mario is actually a villian.
The only problem is that Boswer needs to get enemies that actually use the technology. He obviously had airship pilots, but a goomba would be much more effective with a gun. The most advanced of his forces is the Bob-omb.
So in fact, Luigi is the best. B-)

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KingDunsparce

83. Posted:

Blakerton wrote:

no im just saying that is why bowser jr. wears the bandana (Super Mario Sunshine) because when he puts the bandana on ( given to him by Professor E. Gadd) he can change what he looks like.

I could have sworn that it was the paintbrush not the bandana
Edit: I just looked it up and I was wrong. My bad xD Haven't played Sunshine in a while

Edited on by KingDunsparce

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Zombiz

84. Posted:

I'm going to have to go and put my mushroom hat, slippers and glasses on and have a think about this one!

Kino Der Toten Strategy

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MasterWario

85. Posted:

Prof_Clayton wrote:

I was wondering how, exactly, Mario and Luigi can use warp pipes to journey into Bowser. This would require far more advanced technology than we currently have at our disposal. My theory is that the Mushroom kingdom is a future civilization that was highly advanced, and traded it all to save the world from greedy destruction. Bowser is obviously the major threat to this calm civilization, and Peach is the founder of it. This explains why Bowser has warp pipes in him, and Peach has none inside of her.

I disagree. If you remember the beginning of Bowser's Inside Story, after eating the Vacuum Shroom, Bowser inhales two green pipes next to him, leaving behind two patches of dirt. This is obviously why Bowser has warp pipes inside of him, and to explain the presence of pipes that go in and out of Bowser, Bowser most likely swallowed only the first ends of the pipes, with the other ends remaining after the Vacuum Shroom subsided.

How, exactly, the bros/pipes go through the air to get inside of Bowser is indeed mysterious, but imo, some mysteries are better left mysteries. ;)

Shulk! HOORAY! Now if they just add King K. Rool, the game will be complete.
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Nintendo-Addict

86. Posted:

I think Mario & Luigi installed the pipes all over Mushroom Kingdom, & the pipes lead underground to the sewers, where they must walk to the pipe that leads to where they want to go, then climb up. :)

Nintendo-Addict

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mickey

87. Posted:

I think the arrest of plumber Mario Mario is a bunch of baloney. The turtles knew the job was dangerous when they took it! (And let's not even get into the fact that they allied themselves with FREAKIN' BOWSER!) AND if we're suddenly talking about sending people to jail, why don't you just look at it THIS WAY.
Bowser kidnapped the Princess, that's about a lifetime in prison. The Koopa Troop helped him which makes them accomplices, that's ALSO a lifetime in prison. But-OH NO MARIO JUST STOMPED ON A POOR WIDDLE INNOCENT GOOM-HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A GOOMBA!?!
Untitled
Honestly I'd say Koopas are more sympathetic than THOSE, but even then they just go into shells and slide off into a pit, Obviously a safe pit, otherwise there wouldn't be anymore Koopas. (Or "Marios" for that matter...)

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Shy_Kai

88. Posted:

Mind = Blown! So much Mario trivia I never knew!

Just wondering but aren't Daisy and Peach meant to be sisters? Or did I just make that up?

Shy_Kai

3DS Friend Code: 3024-4966-4489

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mickey

89. Posted:

Shy_Kai wrote:

Mind = Blown! So much Mario trivia I never knew!

Just wondering but aren't Daisy and Peach meant to be sisters? Or did I just make that up?

Nope, they aren't related.

Formerly MickeyTheGreat and MickMick. Now I'm Mickey again!

The Mousekeloggery

Galaxy Bio (by Dark-Luigi!)

If we've gotten into an argument, it's okay. I'm probably not holding a grudge against you. Why? Because I like you!

Whoomp! There it is! -God, when he created the universe.

Nintendo Network ID: MickeyTheGreat | Twitter: TheMercuryMouse

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Miss_Pixelheart

90. Posted:

Hey guys read this article! it says that luigi supposed to be the bad guy in NSMB, but Shigeru changed his mind!
http://www.antsaprilfool/m/probablynotexisting/url.com

I can assure you, I'm not a cat. Do not let others fool you though

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857