Forums

Topic: Nintendo's E3 Plans for 2016...

Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Nintenbomba128

Well, Im pretty sure everyone has heard of Nintendo's rather odd E3 plans making their focus entirely on The Legend of Zelda(tentative title) for Wii U and NX even to the extent of not announcing any other game nor NX information and even making it the only playable title (Wii U version of course) so tell me, how do you think Nintendo might pull this whole thing off? will they hold a separate event like Spaceworld? or will they make their announcements Nintendo Directs? Who knows what there gonna do NX't!

Nintenbomba128

Andyliini

They will probably do a Direct before or after E3 for every other game coming on their platforms this year. Then show NX later this year in a different event, who knows what kind of event will it be? Could be Gamescom, but I doubt it.

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter:

jump

It seems to me it's less a creative strategy showing just Zelda and more nothing notable is ready yet.

Metroid FF, Colour Splash and Tokyo Shin Emblem Session #Fire aren't even convincing the Nintendo fans they will be great, Pokemon Sun-Moon seems like the Pokemon Company wants to handle it themselves, most of the development has been moved to the NX so not much else will be coming out for the 3DS & Wii U and the NX just isn't ready hence why it's missing out on a Holiday 2016 release so it's either making an underwhelming E3 people will complain about or focus on the one thing that will please people in an understated E3.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Nintenbomba128

@jump I agree there are like 5 or so games that are to release and E3 would be the big blow-out of new awesome games but only Zelda? come on NIntendo you have to announce more Sun-Moon info, maybe Colour Splash could be relevant? The NX would of make Nintendo win E3 but they chose not to. A Space World in Late June/July will make me hyped but a formal Nintendo Direct sounds like the root they would take.

Nintenbomba128

jump

^What awseome new games though? Colour Spash has already been dismissed by many Nintendo fans and the bulk of their projects were moved to the NX which they've already said isn't ready yet (when explaining why it's not launching for Xmas) which leaves them with nothing to show.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Grumblevolcano

@Nintenbomba128: September seems more likely for NX reveal, if they were revealing in June/July then they would've revealed at E3 instead.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Octane

@Nintenbomba128: That was already known. Every year there has been some behind the scenes stuff. The press get their hands on the newest games that aren't playable on the showfloor. It won't be streamed and we won't get any new trailers out of it.

Octane

TuVictus

Precisely. There's not gonna be some secret bombshells in that. They did it last year too and this year has been more disappointing than the last.

TuVictus

IceClimbers

That presentation is mostly for retailers and press sites anyways. At most you'll get a couple release dates, and even that's doubtful.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.