Forums

Topic: NINTENDO UNVEILS VIDEO GAME LINEUP FOR Q1 2010

Posts 21 to 35 of 35

cheetahman91

I was kinda hoping for Max & The Magic Marker to be released next week.
Also, they'd BETTER release Cave Story next week and if that's too early make it the week after.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

Porky

Where the heck is Uno wiiware? Jeeeeeez gameloft what are you smoking? Uno wiiware was meant for a worldwide release right? Uno wiiware is really popular in NA so why not release ot here yet? You'll make some big bucks releasing it here.

Had to get that rant out of my chest. Seriously though, Why has Gameloft not released Uno wiiware yet?

Porky

Hardy83

Ezekiel wrote:

Where the heck is Uno wiiware? Jeeeeeez gameloft what are you smoking? Uno wiiware was meant for a worldwide release right? Uno wiiware is really popular in NA so why not release ot here yet? You'll make some big bucks releasing it here.

Had to get that rant out of my chest. Seriously though, Why has Gameloft not released Uno wiiware yet?

Nintendo has the final say on costs and release dates. I'm sure Uno would've been out weeks ago if Gameloft had a final say cause with it not out, that's more weeks with no sales of it.
And since Uno isn't on this list, it's safe to assume that it's coming out on the 21st or 28th.

Hardy83

Stuffgamer1

Not necessarily, Hardy. I'm pretty sure this list is only meant for North America in the first place. No way to know when a game already released here will hit Europe.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Sean_Aaron

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

Not necessarily, Hardy. I'm pretty sure this list is only meant for North America in the first place. No way to know when a game already released here will hit Europe.

Acutally Uno is already out in Europe, so Hardy's correct, I expect UNO to hit before the year's out.

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Smileoscar

Wait,so MM10,FFXIII,GoW3 AND HS/SS all comes out in March!?
I know what I want on my birthday then...

I hear its amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap-jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on hari-kiri rock!!! I NEED SCISSORS!!! 61!!!

Stuffgamer1

Then what's the problem with those complaining that you don't have it yet, Sean?

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Mabbit

ugh, looks like a boring way to usher in the year for me...
fortunately Tatsunoko vs Capcom is enough for me make any quarter awesome!
i never knew Endless Ocean was made by nintendo, wasnt it ubisoft?
How to Train Your Dragon SOUNDS cool, but i never heard of it or seen it before. only time will tell

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Sean_Aaron

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

Then what's the problem with those complaining that you don't have it yet, Sean?

Well, Ezekiel's in America, so I'm assuming that's why he's complaining -- North America is the last one on the list!

Edited on by Sean_Aaron

BLOG, mail: [email protected]
Nintendo ID: sean.aaron

Stuffgamer1

Oh, I got seriously confused somewhere along the line. WE'RE the ones who still don't have it on WiiWare! Not that I care...I have it on PSN.

pokedude

uh oh reflection's not there

Reflection please come out soon!

ToadFan

briunj04 wrote:

ugh, looks like a boring way to usher in the year for me...
fortunately Tatsunoko vs Capcom is enough for me make any quarter awesome!
i never knew Endless Ocean was made by nintendo, wasnt it ubisoft?
How to Train Your Dragon SOUNDS cool, but i never heard of it or seen it before. only time will tell

Its is from Nintendo .

ToadFan

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.