Forums

Topic: Nintendo HQ Survives Quake

Posts 1 to 12 of 12

jhuhn

Despite a devastating earthquake and tsunami that occured on March 11, 2011 in Japan, Nintendo's HQ had no structural damage, as Nintendo of America issued a tweet on Twitter on the situation of the company and the building over in Japan. There have been no injuries at Nintendo either.

I need my puppet princess.

Twitter:

AlexSays

Yeah of all things, I wasn't too worried about Nintendo..

AlexSays

TeeJay

lol Alex, you seem to have the common sense of a non-gamer, yet you hang out here.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Corbs

I'm concerned for everyone in Japan and every region affected by this tragedy, Nintendo and it's employees included.

Plain old gamer :)

Machu

For once I agree with AlexSays. Whilst watching the scenes of epic destruction, I didn't even think about Nintendo HQ.

Rawr!

theblackdragon

Come on, guys... yes, people are far more important than structures, but it's also good to know that familiar landmarks have survived too. :/

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Deviant_Mugen

I'm barely finding out about this, but it sounds terrible. My heart goes out to the people of Japan...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

The_Fox

what did i just say? knock it off :/ — TBD

Edited on by theblackdragon

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

theblackdragon

@Oddy: forgive me, but i didn't read that from the OP. whatever your personal feelings about the tragedy, jumping on him for simply posting a tidbit of information to the forums is not an appropriate response at all.

Since we don't seem to be able to handle this thread right now, I'm going to lock it. Sorry jhuhn, thank you for the info.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.