News Forum

Topic: Nintendo Direct.

Showing 21 to 40 of 48

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

21. Posted:

^other way around Nintendo acquires apple, but that won't happen, because I don't want apple to take over which you know they would if that happened

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

22. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

^other way around Nintendo acquires apple, but that won't happen, because I don't want apple to take over which you know they would if that happened

I'm really not interested in explaining to you how big acquisitions work again.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

23. Posted:

So? Apple wouldn't take over and make Nintendo stop being the leave luck to heaven company we come to know and love(or hate) and they would stay the same?

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

24. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

So? Apple wouldn't take over and make Nintendo stop being the leave luck to heaven company we come to know and love(or hate) and they would stay the same?

Find me some examples of companies that Apple has acquired that have stopped doing what they were previously doing, and you get to have a point.

To the best of my recollection Apple hasn't made many acquisitions for patents recently, or to gut the acquired company. Considering Nintendo doesn't have any patents that Apple really cares about, in my hypothetical Apple's acquisition of Nintendo would be like Microsoft's acquisition of Skype.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

25. Posted:

Well I guess as long as they don't call it the apple WiiU and Nintendo stays perfectly the same I'd be fine

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PopeReal

26. Posted:

So no link anywhere?

Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Baby_Sickle

AuthorMessage
Avatar

turtlelink

27. Posted:

I don't see any companies taking over Apple anytime soon. :P

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mizore

28. Posted:

I don't see any companies taking over Nintendo anytime soon either. :p

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

29. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

I don't see any companies taking over Nintendo anytime soon either. :p

Exactly, I dont see any thing possitive about them being taken over and at that by my SECOND favorite company
I mean I like chocolate and I like chicken, but together...
Anyway... I've looked on the NoJ website and haven't seen anything yet, and it takes place in 15 min supposably

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BenAV

30. Posted:

Not this discussion again...

My Colors! 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mizore

31. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

I don't see any companies taking over Nintendo anytime soon either. :p

Exactly, I dont see any thing possitive about them being taken over and at that by my SECOND favorite company
I mean I like chocolate and I like chicken, but together...
Anyway... I've looked on the NoJ website and haven't seen anything yet, and it takes place in 15 min supposably

Yeah, apparently the source is from IGN, I think Japan's isn't streaming...but maybe America's and Europe's.

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BenAV

32. Posted:

It's not streaming?
Then how are people supposed to watch it? :P

My Colors! 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PopeReal

33. Posted:

nron10: FYI - Live blog is being taken down. It's likely not going to be a live stream. Likely focused on Paper Mario or NSMB2 DLC

Edited on by PopeReal

Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Baby_Sickle

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mizore

34. Posted:

BenAV wrote:

It's not streaming?
Then how are people supposed to watch it? :P

Well it just means they won't stream it live, they'll post the recording or whatever, lol

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

35. Posted:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

I don't see any companies taking over Nintendo anytime soon either. :p

You're in for a surprise in a couple of years then :P

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Mizore

36. Posted:

Whatever dude, believe what you want. Just drop it here. >.>

I love Erica (Strike Witches), Eureka (Eureka Seven), and Tenma (School Rumble), stay away from them. xD
Update: Also love Yukari and Mizore from Rosario + Vampire.
Another Update: Also Yuuki...from School Rumble...
"If I find out that you're lying to me, I will stalk you...then freeze you solid.".

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Hokori

37. Posted:

WhiteKnight wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

I don't see any companies taking over Nintendo anytime soon either. :p

You're in for a surprise in a couple of years then :P

And you know this how....?
Seriously we should have a vote on how many people want you to drop the whole apple will buy out Nintendo subject because it honestly is getting to the point where it's been annoying for over a year. Seriously LJM jokes around in a way that it's funny and you know he's kidding, you on the other hand...

Edited on by Hokori

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
Welcome to my emassary of doom >: }

AuthorMessage
Avatar

BenAV

38. Posted:

Well either way, I can't understand Japanese so I'll just wait till the news is posted.

My Colors! 3D Gallery

3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV

AuthorMessage
Avatar

PopeReal

39. Posted:

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/31918

nsmb2 dlc

Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Baby_Sickle

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Bankai

40. Posted:

HarmoKnight wrote:

WhiteKnight wrote:

Erica_Hartmann wrote:

I don't see any companies taking over Nintendo anytime soon either. :p

You're in for a surprise in a couple of years then :P

And you know this how....?
Seriously we should have a vote on how many people want you to drop the whole apple will buy out Nintendo subject because it honestly is getting to the point where it's been annoying for over a year. Seriously LJM jokes around in a way that it's funny and you know he's kidding, you on the other hand...

Same reason I knew Sony would acquire Omlive or Gaikai months before Sony announced it.

And we can have that vote right after we take a vote to demand you stop mooning over Japanese women like they're Nymphs of legend.

Digitally Downloaded - best darned game site on the web ;-)