Forums

Topic: Nintendo Direct (13/2/14)

Posts 121 to 140 of 255

Blast

Unca_Lz wrote:

PrincessSugoi wrote:

Blast wrote:

Next Level Games tweeted about the Direct and to keep a eye out for it....
PLEASE BE STARFOX U!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: Now he's claiming he has no idea what's in the Direct... LOL

LOL WUT

Either someone have told him to keep his mouth shut or this guy is a pure troll.

Or he just happened to tweet it for no reason stated here and everyone just assumed it lead to announcements

@Unca_Lz LOL gimme a break I'm a Wii U owner and I want more legit first party games from Nintendo... If any info could tease a upcoming first party Wii U game then I'm gonna jump at it XD

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

shingi_70

I'm hoping that Mario Golf has an RPG mode.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Super_Gravy

@shingi_70: How that's even possible? Increase your power or swing or putter skill?

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Falkor

Super_Gravy wrote:

@shingi_70: How that's even possible? Increase your power or swing or putter skill?

I suggest you look into "Mario Golf" for the Game Boy Color. Great game that incorporates RPG elements.

When I sit close to the stage, sometimes I get sweat or spit on me from the Runaway Five.

Nintendo Network ID: nickdakota

Super_Gravy

Falkor wrote:

Super_Gravy wrote:

I suggest you look into "Mario Golf" for the Game Boy Color. Great game that incorporates RPG elements.

What do you know its does have stats. I used to play Mario Tennis on Gameboy Color but I didn't know about Mario Golf.

SomeBitTripFan

Just show some more footage of X and I'll be happy. It's been too long since the last trailer.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Super_Gravy

@SomeBitTripFan: I been playing X lately. What are you talking about? Didn't you noticed that Pokemon came out last year?

Yea I am serious about X although I wish for an better name. Its look a lot like Mecha game though which I'm somewhat fan of it. (Its depend what kind of the game it is.)

SomeBitTripFan

@Super_Gravy: It seems to be a JRPG similar to Xenoblade, although there is some kind of online element also.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

shingi_70

Super_Gravy wrote:

Falkor wrote:

Super_Gravy wrote:

What do you know its does have stats. I used to play Mario Tennis on Gameboy Color but I didn't know about Mario Golf.

Its similar to Mario Golf where it's a straight up RPG and your method of battle is golf.

I hope we see another Advance Wars. I feel that Says of Ruin should have been for the AW series what Awakening was for Fire Emblem. Was a bit ahead of its time and Nintendo barley pushed it.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

Discipledoctor

Say it with me folks:

GBA plz Iwata plz GBA

Discipledoctor

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6598-7067 | Nintendo Network ID: georgethecow

shingi_70

Discipledoctor wrote:

Say it with me folks:

GBA plz Iwata plz GBA

Please Understand!

Going to grab a $35 eshop card tommorow in case we get a stealth eshop release for the 3DS. Plus I want some Fire Emblem DLC.

WAT!

DefHalan

This sucks. My Vacation starts tomorrow and I won't have internet until Monday evening... maybe I can watch(or listen) it while driving

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Metroidlink

Hoping for pokemon XY DLC the game has way too short postgame! And I think Nintendo would earn tons of money

Currently playing:
Pokemon X
Bravely Default
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
The metrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 1676-3777-0646 | Nintendo Network ID: Metrolink

19Robb92

Wow, I'm getting pretty excited for this. All these re-tweets are very unusual.

Sakurai, developing Super Smash Bros 4 WiiU & 3DS, re-tweeted..
PG, developing Bayonetta 2, re-tweeted...
Soraya Saga, developing Monolith Soft's X, re-tweeted....

Untitled

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Romeo

i know it's pretty hard to avoid the hype-train, but we should keep our expectations low.. we'll just end up disappointed
remember.. it's just about games which will get released before summer..

none of us know for sure, but i think the leaked information about today's nintendo direct sounded pretty accurate, at least they've got the date right
if so... i'm already disappointed, but im still looking forward to it.... hoping for a few surprises, but i just don't think it'll happen.. :/

seriously though... some people are even expecting them to reveal star fox for wii u or f-zero for 3ds... it's not gonna happen, please be realistic

Edited on by Romeo

Romeo

JonnyKong

41 minutes long apparently.

hype makes head explode

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

kkslider5552000

JonnyKong wrote:

41 minutes long apparently.

hype makes head explode

19Robb92 wrote:

Wow, I'm getting pretty excited for this. All these re-tweets are very unusual.

Sakurai, developing Super Smash Bros 4 WiiU & 3DS, re-tweeted..
PG, developing Bayonetta 2, re-tweeted...
Soraya Saga, developing Monolith Soft's X, re-tweeted....

Untitled

CITATION NEEDED. BOTH OF YOU.

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

19Robb92

-

Edited on by 19Robb92

JonnyKong

Ha I didn't realise typing stars would put something in bold.

It seems a given to me we're going to see new X and Bayonetta footage, it has been far too long since e3.

SURELY now is the time to show off more Yoshi Yarn?

And we desperately need new 3DS games, the line up for that console is looking particularly sparse this year so far.

Nintendo ID: jonnylolface

19Robb92

JonnyKong wrote:

And we desperately need new 3DS games, the line up for that console is looking particularly sparse this year so far.

Maybe that's what Monolith Soft's re-tweeting about, and not X.

We haven't heard anything on their 3DS game in forever.

Edited on by 19Robb92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.