Forums

Topic: Miyamoto Is Getting Pushed Out

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

gamecubefan

I originally titled this thread, "Miyamoto WIRED interview and the Future of Nintendo"

I think Nintendo grew too falsely big with the Wii, thus selling out. Now shareholders want Nintendo to complete change direction. They see Wii as a short-term "fad" and the 3ds as more proof Nintendo needs to copy sony/moneysoft.

STAND TALL SHIGERU. YOU HAVE OUR SUPPORT AND THE NINTENDO FANBASE IS A LOT MORE RABID THAN MANY WILL ESTIMATE. NO WAY WILL WE GO THE WAY OF SEGA. MONEYSOFT IS THE CURRENT VIDEO GAME FAD, NOT WII.

gamecubefan

shingi_70

Who is we. do you work for nintendo.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

gamecubefan

We. Diehard Nintendo fans. Who else comes to this message board?

gamecubefan

gamecubefan

I use CNN.com as my "online newssource" and just saw they had a front-page story up about the Miyamoto retirement rumors.

I also do not think it is normal for someone who basically runs a company that has just gone HUGELY public lately to say he is going to retire, followed by the company releasing a quick rebuttal statement saying he is not retiring, etc. Probably reading too much into it and heck, maybe Nintendo "selling out" and becoming more like sony/redring is the best thing to ensure Nintendo staying independent.....

gamecubefan

theblackdragon

The thread discussing Miyamoto's retirement/not retirement is here. gamecubefan. Please feel free to post your thoughts there :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.