Forums

Topic: Is Nintendo really dying?

Posts 21 to 34 of 34

theblackdragon

TomXP wrote:

I'm hearing many people that Nintendo is going out of business. I'm REALLY worried and I don't want to face the facts. If anyone knows PLEASE, post anything if this is true or not. I don't want the games to go away, don't you?

SSBFan1999, is that you? :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

LordJumpMad

My "Thread is going to be Lock" sense is tingling!

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

ShinRPGGamer

JumpMad wrote:

Formerly known as the artist Gmls719

1st Champion of the NLife Bowl.
Team: GmlsDragoonersUnited

Wii FC: 4905 5217 4099 5072
3DSFC: 3582 - 8742 - 0524

TomXP

theblackdragon wrote:

TomXP wrote:

I'm hearing many people that Nintendo is going out of business. I'm REALLY worried and I don't want to face the facts. If anyone knows PLEASE, post anything if this is true or not. I don't want the games to go away, don't you?

Huh?

Tom

Aviator

Gmls719 wrote:

JumpMad wrote:

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

TKOWL

theblackdragon wrote:

TomXP wrote:

Probably

Backloggery | Art Blog

Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter:

Dicesukeinuzuka

Pfft don't worry about Nintendo, but while your here, has anyone here tried SONY's ® PSP Go? The newest model of the hit portable in Japan, unlike previous PSP models, does not feature a UMD drive, but instead has 16GB of internal flash memory to store games, video, pictures, and other media. I've heard that this was a must have for this generation of handhelds, even a Moderator on this very site, Corbs agrees! Available now for 249 US dollars.

call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.
deviant art page:
http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/

TwilightV

Dicesukeinuzuka wrote:

Pfft don't worry about Nintendo, but while your here, has anyone here tried SONY's ® PSP Go? The newest model of the hit portable in Japan, unlike previous PSP models, does not feature a UMD drive, but instead has 16GB of internal flash memory to store games, video, pictures, and other media. I've heard that this was a must have for this generation of handhelds, even a Moderator on this very site, Corbs agrees! Available now for 249 US dollars.

Both that thing and the 360's Kinect got Miyamoto-sensei's "Death Stare". :3

Edited on by TwilightV

TwilightV

StarBoy91

@Tom - dragon is under the impression that you may be a user named SuperSmashBros.Fan1999. Though I don't think you're one and the same.
@dragon - why do you think he's him? Has SSBFan1999 been banned or something; and if so, what has he done? And while I'm on the subject: am I the only one that actually liked SuperSmashBros.Fan1999?

Edited on by StarBoy91

To each their own

irken004

StarBoy91 wrote:

@Tom - dragon is under the impression that you may be a user named SuperSmashBros.Fan1999. Though I don't think you're one and the same.
@dragon - why do you think he's him? Has SSBFan1999 been banned or something; and if so, what has he done? And while I'm on the subject: am I the only one that actually liked SuperSmashBros.Fan1999?

I liked him, for the time he was here

And if tbd thinks something is up, then something is up. You should know that by now StarBoy.

Splat

"Heroes get remembered but legends never die."

Dragon's Dogma 2 Pawn ID: OM7GKB029K3D

StarBoy91

The only reason I asked if I was the only one that liked him is because SuperSmashBros.Fan1999 said he felt underappreciated in this site.

To each their own

theblackdragon

@StarBoy: for the love of all that's holy, please stop taking me literally. It was a joke; SSBFan used to hang around the forums, constantly predicting the doom of Nintendo and stuff. this is my personal favorite thread of his, and the basis for my attempted joke. :/ he is not currently banned from NL.

either way, Nintendo is not dying, so pointless thread is pointless.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.