Forums

Topic: First official survey of characters for next Smash Bros

Posts 101 to 120 of 127

Lan

What is that Miku thing? Is it even from a video game? Characters have to originate in video games to get in SSB

Lots of censorship here...
3DS: 1676-4603-1823
Dragon friend safari

Nintendo Network ID: Dylan1

zoroarkrules25

If they add miis to the next one regi should demonstrate them in a trailer with his mii fighting the other nintendo staff's miis. Who thinks that would be awesome to see?

Edited on by zoroarkrules25

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

JunkosBoobies

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

If they add miis to the next one regi should demonstrate them in a trailer with his mii fighting the other nintendo staff's miis. Who thinks that would be awesome to see?

no,i don't want miis invading the best fighting series

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

LzWinky

paperluigi wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

You're just mad because my Mii can beat your Mii >:3

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

zoroarkrules25

Lol agreed. I also think they should use swords and magic like find mii. That would be awesome. We also need square enix to get involved and give us sora or riku or king mickey.

JunkosBoobies

LZBirdboi wrote:

paperluigi wrote:

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

You're just mad because my Mii can beat your Mii >:3

i-im not jealous >:[

Edited on by JunkosBoobies

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

RodSD64

Kalas from Baten Kaitos.

RodSD64

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9430-2174 | Nintendo Network ID: RodSD64

aosot

Machamp_King wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Honestly, if everyone just wants the same typing with pokemon trainer, just make alternate costumes.

i like this idea but i don't think its going to happen

i think so

aosot

OptometristLime

Lan wrote:

What is that Miku thing? Is it even from a video game? Characters have to originate in video games to get in SSB

Tradition? Tradition... is nothing!

Give me Hatsune Miku! dramatic motion involving smashing a table with my hand

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

sanasa

Waluigi and Boo from Super Mario

sanasa

3DS Friend Code: 1547-6552-4827 | Nintendo Network ID: sanasa | Twitter:

RodSD64

sanasa wrote:

Waluigi and Boo from Super Mario

I agree with Waluigi, but maybe King Boo may be better.
Nah, now that I think about it, a new character needs legs.

RodSD64

3DS Friend Code: 0344-9430-2174 | Nintendo Network ID: RodSD64

zoroarkrules25

King boo could work. Jigglypuiff barley has legs. Also i want waluigi but all his moves would have to be sports based since he never had his own game.

zoroarkrules25

xenodblade owuld be cool but no pichu. He is horrible he killed himself as he attacked and was a clone. Now the pichu brothers would be a good idea.

JunkosBoobies

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

xenodblade owuld be cool but no pichu. He is horrible he killed himself as he attacked and was a clone. Now the pichu brothers would be a good idea.

pichu was awesome,i don't care what anybody says

Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt

zoroarkrules25

i liked pichu but they set him up horrible in melee which is why the pichu brothers may work best. They could be made playable in brawl over pikachu's model so they could work. If they do make it i hope they replace the ice climbers because i don't like them that much and they haven't had a game in a long time.

Snagrio

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

i liked pichu but they set him up horrible in melee which is why the pichu brothers may work best. They could be made playable in brawl over pikachu's model so they could work. If they do make it i hope they replace the ice climbers because i don't like them that much and they haven't had a game in a long time.

Mewtwo had the same problem. He was awesome as a character, but his actual moveset was sadly completely awful.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

zoroarkrules25

True mewtwo was decent but not worth unlocking him the way you do. He could do a lot better with the newer moves like his new signature move psystrike.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.