News Forum

Topic: Bioshock Infinite confirmed for Wii U

Showing 1 to 18 of 18

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kid3dizzy

1. Posted:

I just read at the wiiudaily site that said that BioShock Infinite is coming to Wii U. However their going to start development after the PS3 and 360 has hit shelves.
here's the link below:

http://www.wiiudaily.com/2012/08/bioshock-infinite-coming-to-...

I hope this link works, cause i couldn't copy it. I'd never make up news for nothing, I'm no troll. So what do you guy think?

Edited on by Kid3dizzy

3DS FC: 5413 - 1010 - 5522Pokemon (white): 4642 - 5155 - 5256

"Live fast and Die young or Take it slow and Last long..." -Jumper, Hero

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CerealKiller528

2. Posted:

After? Well it's better than never.

Just a guy making solo music using Garageband.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

ElectricSplash

3. Posted:

I stilll dont know why to be excited for third party games that come months after. I mean... Mass effect 3, Batman... Sure, new content and new control ideas for the Gamepad... But still, they're missing theoriginal launch window and if someone wants to play them really bad, they will buy it in the another systems... Who are really excited for MAss Effect 3 in Wii U? I can play ME 1 and 2 in my XBox 360, and alo can import save datas from 1 to to and from 2 to 3...

Sory, but this is not really the way Nintendo should give third partys the support.

My Backloggery

Twitter: Benjamin_Rosa

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Chrono_Cross

4. Posted:

BenjaminRosa wrote:

I stilll dont know why to be excited for third party games that come months after. I mean... Mass effect 3, Batman... Sure, new content and new control ideas for the Gamepad... But still, they're missing theoriginal launch window and if someone wants to play them really bad, they will buy it in the another systems... Who are really excited for MAss Effect 3 in Wii U? I can play ME 1 and 2 in my XBox 360, and alo can import save datas from 1 to to and from 2 to 3...

Sory, but this is not really the way Nintendo should give third partys the support.

You're missing every point there is to miss. The reason why some people are excited is because they've never played these games before and never had access to the HD consoles. They don't want to buy an Xbox 360 when, in two years or less, a new one is going to be released. Buying a Wii U now gives them 5-6 years of fun, new games. Also it gives the Wii U library variety and gives Nintendo players the option to play AAA third party games (finally), on a Nintendo console.

Oh, and if these third party titles weren't coming to the Wii U at all, you'd be complaining about that. (Because that's how it works.)

Digitally Downloaded.
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AuthorMessage
Avatar

19Robb92

5. Posted:

That's actually quite awesome. I've been wanting that announcement for quite some time personally. Infinite is one of my most anticipated 3rd party titles. Depending on how the WiiU version will play I'll be picking up either that or the PC version.

Looking forward to: Mario Kart 8

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kid3dizzy

6. Posted:

it shouldn't take too long. since it run on the Unreal Engine 3, which the the Wii U supports, and Ubisoft said it take less than $1 million to port games to the Wii U, I think it may take at least 3-4 months maybe.

3DS FC: 5413 - 1010 - 5522Pokemon (white): 4642 - 5155 - 5256

"Live fast and Die young or Take it slow and Last long..." -Jumper, Hero

AuthorMessage
Avatar

shingi_70

7. Posted:

I guess thats cool for the people going nintendo only.

shingi_70

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bro2dragons

8. Posted:

NOPE.

It's just Chuck Testa.

But seriously, though, if you'll look, it's published in "RUMOR" and contains NO quotes or attributions to that claim.

Eh, who am I kidding. Go get excited. Just don't hurt yourselves.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29
We, like Job, are destitute save for the love of Jesus.
Find me on Facebook, just be sure to tell me you're from NL!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

pixelman

9. Posted:

Chrono_Cross wrote:

BenjaminRosa wrote:

I stilll dont know why to be excited for third party games that come months after. I mean... Mass effect 3, Batman... Sure, new content and new control ideas for the Gamepad... But still, they're missing theoriginal launch window and if someone wants to play them really bad, they will buy it in the another systems... Who are really excited for MAss Effect 3 in Wii U? I can play ME 1 and 2 in my XBox 360, and alo can import save datas from 1 to to and from 2 to 3...

Sory, but this is not really the way Nintendo should give third partys the support.

[/div]

[/div]

You're missing every point there is to miss. The reason why some people are excited is because they've never played these games before and never had access to the HD consoles. They don't want to buy an Xbox 360 when, in two years or less, a new one is going to be released. Buying a Wii U now gives them 5-6 years of fun, new games. Also it gives the Wii U library variety and gives Nintendo players the option to play AAA third party games (finally), on a Nintendo console.

Oh, and if these third party titles weren't coming to the Wii U at all, you'd be complaining about that. (Because that's how it works.)

[/div]

What bugs me is when the previous games in the series don't come and they actually matter story-wise. i.e. Arkham City coming, but no Asylum, and Mass Effect 3 coming, but no 1 & 2. I just hope they at least come as digital releases somewhere down the road.

Edited on by pixelman

I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it

3DS Friend Code: 1123-6536-5321 | Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: pixelpowa

AuthorMessage
Avatar

CanisWolfred

10. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

I guess thats cool for the people going nintendo only.

This.

Also, I stopped caring about BioShock a while ago. They got it just right with the first one. I don't really need any more.

Avid Fan of Anime, JRPGs, Webcomics, and Wolves
My Den - My door is always open....Too bad it's an empty closet.
My DeviantArt - I like to call it "the blank wall"

Wolfrun
Wolfrun Chibi

Arooo~

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kid3dizzy

11. Posted:

bro2dragons wrote:

NOPE.

It's just Chuck Testa.

But seriously, though, if you'll look, it's published in "RUMOR" and contains NO quotes or attributions to that claim.

Eh, who am I kidding. Go get excited. Just don't hurt yourselves.

Google "BioShock Infinite Wii U" and you'll find many others site saying more.

3DS FC: 5413 - 1010 - 5522Pokemon (white): 4642 - 5155 - 5256

"Live fast and Die young or Take it slow and Last long..." -Jumper, Hero

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bro2dragons

12. Posted:

Kid3dizzy wrote:

bro2dragons wrote:

NOPE.

It's just Chuck Testa.

But seriously, though, if you'll look, it's published in "RUMOR" and contains NO quotes or attributions to that claim.

Eh, who am I kidding. Go get excited. Just don't hurt yourselves.

[/div]

Google "BioShock Infinite Wii U" and you'll find many others site saying more.

And also several sites saying specifically that it's not true. Give it time. The facts will come out. In the meantime... that's really all I have to say on the matter.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29
We, like Job, are destitute save for the love of Jesus.
Find me on Facebook, just be sure to tell me you're from NL!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Gamesake

13. Posted:

It'd be great not to have to play Mass Effect 3 or BioShock Infinite on PC. SecuROM is a curse on all of us.

BenjaminRosa wrote:

I stilll dont know why to be excited for third party games that come months after

That sounds like a question for PS3 owners as well.

...in my pants.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

zezhyrule

14. Posted:

Gamesake wrote:

That sounds like a question for PS3 owners as well.

Good thing we don't live in 2007 any more. The most we have to deal with that is timed exclusive DLC and whatnot.

[15:36] Corbs: Vita rules - 3DS drools!

zezloggery | i haz youtube | PSN ID: zezhyrule

[23:11] PhoenixCake: my brother is such a dope >___>.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

VincentV

15. Posted:

zezhyrule wrote:

Gamesake wrote:

That sounds like a question for PS3 owners as well.

[/div]

Good thing we don't live in 2007 any more. The most we have to deal with that is timed exclusive DLC and whatnot.

That must suck. I got a 360 recently, so if I cared about Skyrim: Dawnguard, I'd be happy. On the other hand, you guys at least get some awesome exclusives (Infamous 2, Uncharted 3, The Last of Us, etc) as well. The Wii U will as well (Smash Bros. 4, etc.). Anyways, if Bioshock comes to Wii U, I don't care, because I already have a 360, and when I get a Wii U, chances are, like now, I'll be uninterested in Bioshock. Still, I'm sure it'd be worth playing.

iPhone 6: 2% thinner, 5% more battery life, 18% more expensive* (with inflation taken into account), 2 months newer, & handmade by Chinese slave labor in undisclosed location!

AWESOME IDEA

3DS Friend Code: 1032-1229-3077 | Nintendo Network ID: Vincent294

AuthorMessage
Avatar

bro2dragons

16. Posted:

I still REALLY doubt this rumor to be true. Just like every other rumor we've heard about the Wii U. They've expressed no prior interest in the platform and now a couple of two-bit sites say "It's coming!"

NO major gaming news sites have yet "picked up" on this story nor posted any hintings or details. This is still very firmly rumor... and a rather suspicious one at that.

“I am a brother to dragons and a companion to owls." Job:30:29
We, like Job, are destitute save for the love of Jesus.
Find me on Facebook, just be sure to tell me you're from NL!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

WaveBoy

17. Posted:

I'd be down if it supports Wii Pointer controls + Nunchuck, if not I'm passing. I'm not even sure i want to get ZombiU because it takes a massive step back and resorts back to the dreaded dual analog, but those Wii U gamepad screen elemnts sure do look awesome.

Edited on by WaveBoy

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
80's FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

iphoneblaster

18. Posted:

Wow that was a fantastic news for us.Its really very good and thins things deal with great hings.

Win Apple Iphone 4g Free!
Log on to...

http://win-iphone-free.tk