Forums

Topic: Atari 7800 Demo cart Holloween stolen at Classic Gaming Expo from Atariage Stand

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

7th_lutz

I am very sad to report that the demo cart of the 7800 Halloween themed game made for CGE was stolen from the Atariage booth on Saturday afternoon so people attending on Sunday could not play the game. Some people are just scum, pure and simple.The cart belonged to Atariage member Groovybee and was still a work in progress prototype.

it’s the only one of its kind and it’s got the AtariAge prototype/demo label on it so it’s a dead giveaway. It’s not even the full game. It has a tiny partial level, only one boss, no working inventory system, no sound etc. It was just a demo to show what will be available on the 7800 in the near future.

There is every chance this might pop up on eBay, might be offered on different video game forums you are member of, its the only one of its kind and its got the AtariAge prototype/demo label on it so its a dead give away. Its not even the full game. It has a tiny partial level, only one boss, no working inventory system, no sound etc. It was just a demo to show what will be available on the 7800 in the near future.

If the person who has stolen this and wants to do the right thing and return it and is reading this Chickybaby will still be at the hotel until tomorrow August 3rd, so leave the cart at reception marked for her. If any members reading this know who has it then I urge you to tell them to return it by simply sending it to Albert @ AtariAge.

7th_lutz

metakirbyknight

That's horrible.

I hope whoever did that will end up in jail.

Stalk me on my Twitter.
Proud Homebrewer.

Punny

That son (or daughter) of a female otter. This person should be locked up behind bars for doing such a thing! I hate jerks, and this is why!

I'm back (for the moment)!

ToastyYogurt

I hate people that steal stuff. Then again it's a cart for a small demo that can be downloaded of the 'net. Still, very shameful.

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

Raylax

Untitled

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

Monix2598

metakirbyknight wrote:

That's horrible.

I hope whoever did that will end up in jail.

Dude, it's not that serious.

Monix2598

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.