Forums

Topic: 2016 Nintendo Directs Discussion - September 1st 3DS Direct Confirmed!

Posts 761 to 780 of 1,779

renaryuugufan92

@Grumblevolcano: Last years fall direct was on November the 5th, just for reference.

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

IceClimbers

@renaryuugufan92: Which is funny considering the amount of "Directs won't come back" claims people made because of the lack of a Direct, yet we didn't get a general Direct (post-E3) until early November last year. Oh well.

Anyways, it's definitely coming soon if there are unannounced titles that coming this year. Twilight Princess HD? SNES Remix? A new Pushmo?

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

IceClimbers

Watch this 24 hour maintenance mean nothing about a Direct, and is just them preparing for the holiday season.

LzWinky

Octane wrote:

It's coming...

Untitled

/joke

Untitled

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TOUGHDUDE94

@renaryuugufan92: If was before Wii u smash release if I recall correctly. I think it is the first or second week of November.They need to have the news out and games before black Friday and that.

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

renaryuugufan92

@andrew20: yup it was for smash last nov, and the reveal of Majora's Mask 3D. I'd assume this years direct will fall within a matter of days, watch it be december =.= xD

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

Grumblevolcano

@renaryuugufan92: Also MK8 DLC Pack 1 and more amiibo news such as functionality and wave 2. If anything a Direct needs to happen soon to reveal more amiibo (maybe Super Mario wave 2 and Hyrule Warriors featuring everyone's favourite Mario and Zelda characters, Waluigi and Tingle respectively!)

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Vinny

That info about there having unnannounced titles for the 3DS and Wii U still coming this year was a mistranslation, unfortunately.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

Octane

@Whitewatermoose: I wouldn't be surprised if it was, the official English translations don't mention anything like that.

edit: ninja'd

Edited on by Octane

Octane

TuVictus

Hah, well that makes much more sense. But that also means whatever direct we do get probably won't be very interesting. Oh well, I guess. 2016 is around the corner, hopefully we get some interesting announcements there

TuVictus

Storytime7

@Operative: I wouldn't say a direct this year won't be interesting because they could still officially announce Pikmin 4, and Twilight Princess HD. I don't expect either to release this year, but that doesn't mean they can't announce them in a direct.

Storytime7

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5304-9315 | Nintendo Network ID: storytime7

WiiWareWave

@Vinny To be fair that "official translation" is missing full sections of the meeting so it's not a confirmation by any means.

Edited on by WiiWareWave

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

TuVictus

Storytime7 wrote:

@Operative: I wouldn't say a direct this year won't be interesting because they could still officially announce Pikmin 4, and Twilight Princess HD. I don't expect either to release this year, but that doesn't mean they can't announce them in a direct.

They could, but I figure announcements like that would probably wait until the new year. I could see the 2015 direct just covering what we already know, as well as introducing all the new stuff in a non-investor briefing way. So miitomo, my nintendo, stuff like that would be a good final 2015 direct.

TuVictus

CrazyOtto

This thread needs a name change, E3 is long over now.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

IceClimbers

@CrazyOtto: What name should I give it?

Also, while I'm thinking of it, @LztheQuack, would you rather that this thread be used for Directs going past this year, or does the new year warrant a new thread?

veeflames

CrazyOtto wrote:

Technically, it's named "Post E3 Discussion," so doesn't really matter when E3 was over. Especially when the next Direct would answer questions about what Nintendo has up their sleeve after their Digital Event.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

CrazyOtto

VeeFlamesNL wrote:

CrazyOtto wrote:

Technically, it's named "Post E3 Discussion," so doesn't really matter when E3 was over. Especially when the next Direct would answer questions about what Nintendo has up their sleeve after their Digital Event.

That's true.

CrazyOtto

CrazyOtto

My Nintendo Direct Predictions:

WII U GAMES FEATURED

• Star Fox Zero (Worldwide)
  • Pokken Tournament (Worldwide)
  • Lost Reavers (Worldwide)
  • Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (Worldwide)
  • Project Giant Robot (Worldwide)
  • Project Guard (Worldwide)
  • Genei Ibun Roku #FE details (Worldwide)
  • Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash (Worldwide)
  • Animal Crossing: amiibo Festival (Worldwide)
  • Xenoblade Chronicles X (Outside of Japan)
  • Devil's Third (North America)
  • NES Remix Pack (Europe)
  • Scribblenauts Unmasked (Europe)
  • Ducktales Remastered (Japan)
  • Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD (Worldwide, previously unannounced)
  • Kid Icarus: Uprising HD (Worldwide, previously unannounced)
  • Indie games (Worldwide)

3DS GAMES FEATURED

• Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam (Worldwide)
  • Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (Worldwide)
  • Hyrule Warriors Legends (Worldwide)
  • Sonic Boom: Fire & Ice (Worldwide)
  • Shin Megami Tensei IV: Final (Worldwide)
  • Nintendo Presents: New Style Boutique 2 - Fashion Forward (Outside of Japan with a "Style Savvy" title for North America)
  • Picross 3D 2 (Outside of Japan)
  • Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon (Outside of Japan)
  • Bravely Second: End Layer (Outside of Japan)
  • Disney Magical World 2 (Outside of Japan)
  • Final Fantasy Explorers (Outside of Japan)
  • Project X Zone 2 (Outside of Japan)
  • Return to PoPoLoCrois: A Story of Seasons Fairytale (Outside of Japan)
  • Rhythm Tengoku/Heaven 3DS (Outside of Japan with a new title)
  • Dr. Kawashima's Devilish Brain Training: Can You Stay Focused? (Europe)
  • Etrian Odyssey 2 Untold: The Fafnir Knight (Europe)
  • Scribblenauts Unmasked (Europe)
  • Yo-Kai Watch (Europe)
  • Monster Hunter X (Japan)
  • Tetris Ultimate (Japan)
  • Clubhouse Games Expanded (Worldwide, previously unannounced)
  • 3D Power Drift, 3D Puyo Puyo 2, and 3D Master System Gallery (Worldwide, previously unannounced seperate releases of games on a Japan-only compilation)
  • Indie games (Worldwide)

OTHER ANNOUNCEMENTS

• A calendar that shows all of the major releases up to the end of March 2016 is revealed
  • More Wii games come to the Wii U eShop in all regions
  • Rodea the Sky Soldier details with a Wii U eShop release of the Wii version
  • Mario Party 10 update adds support for more Amiibos
  • Super Mario Amiibos of Rosalina, Wario, Donkey Kong, Waluigi, Daisy, Toadette, Spike, and Bowser Jr. are revealed
  • Smash Amiibos of Lucas, Roy, and Ryu revealed
  • Super Mario Maker update adds more Amiibo costumes
  • Standard New Nintendo 3DS gets a standalone release date for North America
  • Nintendo Anime Channel comes to North America
  • 3DS and Wii U both get updates that add the ability to take screenshots of any game while suspended in the home menu
  • Wii U gets a multimedia app for photos, sound, and video
  • Flipnote Studio 3D is announced to come to the 3DS eShop for all 3DS users worldwide
  • Collectible Badge Center is released on the 3DS eShop worldwide right after the presentation
  • Wii U and 3DS both get Super Smash Bros. system bundles
  • Nintendo Selects for both Wii U and 3DS games in North America
  • Turbografx-16 games come to the Wii U VC outside of Japan
  • More details on "My Nintendo"

CrazyOtto

LzWinky

IceClimbers wrote:

@CrazyOtto: What name should I give it?

Also, while I'm thinking of it, @LztheQuack, would you rather that this thread be used for Directs going past this year, or does the new year warrant a new thread?

There really is no need to start a new thread next year.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.