Forums

Topic: 2016 Nintendo Directs Discussion - September 1st 3DS Direct Confirmed!

Posts 741 to 760 of 1,779

TuVictus

I feel like people have been saying "Within the next two weeks" for months now.

TuVictus

cookiex

@WebHead The last Japanese direct did air on a Sunday so anything can happen really. But I think if nothing is announced tomorrow then it's not happening this week.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

renaryuugufan92

cookiex wrote:

@WebHead The last Japanese direct did air on a Sunday so anything can happen really. But I think if nothing is announced tomorrow then it's not happening this week.

Also they might pull a surprise direct like they did back in April of last year for Mario Kart 8. Anything can happen, and hopefully soon!

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

IceClimbers

There's still a little bit of time left to announce one for late tomorrow, but I'm not holding my breath. Either NWPlayer123 was wrong in her prediction, or she was right and they delayed it for some reason. Perhaps we'll get one on Thursday?

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

WebHead

@IceClimbers: at this point I won't believe a direct is coming until I see it.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

TOUGHDUDE94

Who think Mario kart 7 update for amiibo and update for all 3DS games can make in game posts.

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

cookiex

So Kimishima confirmed there will be "at least one" more Nintendo Direct this year. Bets on when it'll happen?

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

jump

cookiex wrote:

So Kimishima confirmed there will be "at least one" more Nintendo Direct this year. Bets on when it'll happen?

I'll need to check Youtbe and the monthly maintance schedule before I can take a guess.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

gcunit

I find it annoying that so much interesting information about Nintendo seems to come from the Wall Street Journal and Nikkei.com. Both of them are subscription only and so whenever they publish something we have to get a cut-down version of it through the eyes of someone else, rather than the full deal.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

NintendoFan64

Okay, here are my thoughts on what might be in the next Direct, which I'm guessing will either be next month or December:
-Smash dlc (New character, please.)
-Super Mario Maker dlc
-Tri-Force Heroes dlc
-Amiibo
-Fire Emblem Fates
-Mobile game
-Club Nintendo replacement
-A couple of game announcements for 2016
-Twilight Princess HD
-Mario and Luigi: Paper Jam
-Hyrule Warriors Legends
-MAYBE a Splatoon update for playable Octolings
-Starfox Zero
-MAYBE Pokken Tournament
-Just to pi$$ people off: Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival and Metroid Prime Federation Force.
Tried to keep it semi-realistic. What do you guys think?

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

ravens326

@NintendoFan64: Sounds good to me. I'd like info on all the stuff you mentioned, however I am most interested in Tri Force Heroes DLC, Hyrule Warriors Legends (maybe a Skull Kid amiibo will come after all, at least one can hope and wish), and most important of all, Club Nintendo replacement. I think that's on top of most people's list.

David Podgor Productions - Youtube
David Podgor Productions - Facebook
Twitter: ravens326

3DS Friend Code: 0946-2231-6524 | Nintendo Network ID: ravens326

veeflames

The President's Presentation starts in 10 minutes, if I'm correct.
Kinda excited... feeling something great will be announced.

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

IceClimbers

Kimishima just confirmed that there are unannounced titles for Wii U and 3DS coming this year to promote the holiday season.

HYPE. Twilight Princess HD. Calling it now.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

At_Lazuli

IceClimbers wrote:

Kimishima just confirmed that there are unannounced titles for Wii U and 3DS coming this year to promote the holiday season.

HYPE. Twilight Princess HD. Calling it now.

me and you both

The NX is going to be delayed to Holiday 2017 you heard it here first, also It should be pretty obvious what my favorite game of all time is cough Skyward Sword cough

3DS Friend Code: 4296-4150-0138 | Nintendo Network ID: CosmicLuigi83 | Twitter:

At_Lazuli

kimishima says new membership service will be called nintendo account it will connect hardware pc and smart device users
edit:talk about a unique name

Edited on by At_Lazuli

The NX is going to be delayed to Holiday 2017 you heard it here first, also It should be pretty obvious what my favorite game of all time is cough Skyward Sword cough

At_Lazuli

nintendo will use cloud based service to transfer game data between mobile and console games! yes finally they are using cloud hopefully they use it for backup too

Grumblevolcano

Hype train fuel!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Octane

It's coming...

Untitled

/joke

Octane

TOUGHDUDE94

My predictions
Time first two weeks of November they need to have them out to sale for the end of the year.
I do think that mario paper jam will come out this year in pal and japan it is coming out in 2015
Also most are going to be downloadable games Thinking of SNES for 3ds or new 3ds virtual console and more remakes and stuff like that.
Also the small new 3ds release date for a stand alone console black and white for more sales for t end of the year.

TOUGHDUDE94

Switch Friend Code: SW-8517-4594-3400 | 3DS Friend Code: 4098-4719-4387 | My Nintendo: TOUGHDUDE | Nintendo Network ID: Andrew1994fl2.0

TOUGHDUDE94

@Grumblevolcano: yes it is coming soon.

TOUGHDUDE94

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.