Forums

Topic: 2016 Nintendo Directs Discussion - September 1st 3DS Direct Confirmed!

Posts 641 to 660 of 1,779

TuVictus

I just wanted XBX info and was disappointed. All I enjoyed was the Yarn Yoshi amiibo

TuVictus

iKhan

OneBagTravel wrote:

Exactly as I predicted. 90% rehashing of "soon to be released" titles, 5% amiibo, and 5% actual new announcements. Can't think of a more lame Nintendo Direct. And they spent way too long on the MewTwo crap.

Yeah, how DARE Nintendo advertise upcoming games.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

skywake

skywake wrote:

Given that a direct is actually confirmed.... scrolling through this one because it seems the most reasonable...

renaryuugufan92 wrote:

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/03/30/rumour-nintendo-direct-o... and another to add to the list, though the presence of N64 Wii U VC titles on here and SNES 3DS VC screams fake to me, oh well i'll share it with everyone anyway.

Paper Mario: Plausible (nope)
Pokemon Rumble World: Inevitable, has an AU classification (100%)
SNES on the 3DS: I'm sceptical, New 3DS only maybe? (nope)
GBC/GB on the Wii U: More possible than SNES on 3DS but less reason for it (nope)
Cross buy: Toying with me if false, but plausible (nope)
Web eShop etc: Plausible (nope)
amiibo gallery: Plausible, and from memory half confirmed (100%)
N64 on Wii U: Inevitable. But widescreen and 720p? hmmm... (got the easy stuff, failed hard on the details)
Mario Kart 8 DLC and other announcements: All plausible (they were surprisingly close on a lot of these)
New Wii on eShop: All plausible (2/3)
New Amiibo including Splatoon: Plausible (100%)
Starfox Horizon: Talking about Starfox? Inevitable. Platinum games? Yeah, I guess (nope)

One of the more believable ones I reckon

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Electricmastro

Wii U eShop indie games announced on the April 1st Nintendo Direct: Adventures of Pip, Octodad: Dadliest Catch, Mutant Mudds Super Challenge, Don't Starve: Giant Edition, forma.8, Dementium: Remastered, Affordable Space Adventures, STARWHAL, Never Alone, Ninja Pizza Girl, Antipole DX, Life of Pixel, BADLAND: Game of the Year Edition, Slain!, Runbow, Back to Bed, Space Hulk, RACE THE SUN, DOOORS, Dot Arcade, Swords & Soldiers II, Lionel City Builder 3D: Rise of the Rails, Toto Temple Deluxe, The Bridge, Shutshimi, Nova-111, and Windup Knight II.

Edited on by Electricmastro

Backloggery. Now playing: 3D Dot Game Heroes, Donkey Kong, EarthBound Beginnings, Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, and Pac-Man Championship Edition DX+.

3DS Friend Code: 0216-1196-2417 | Nintendo Network ID: Electricmastro

LzWinky

It's not like there's this thing called "e3" coming in a few months to announce new games. I'm just being silly here

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Drobotic

TingLz wrote:

It's not like there's this thing called "e3" coming in a few months to announce new games. I'm just being silly here

Yeah,just about as silly as Nintendo not trying to lay down their best cards before an event where they have the best oppurtunity to lay down their best cards.

Currently playing:A little bit of everything :D
Fan of:Adventure Time,The Legend of Korra,The Amazing World of Gumball,Regular Show,Futurama,and gaming on handhelds,consoles,and the PC.

3DS Friend Code: 1332-8187-4581 | Nintendo Network ID: PSICadet

LzWinky

So announce the big stuff before e3? Wut?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Sunkern191

They should just announce everything before e3 and then use e3 as a demonstration of a line of Super Mario belgian waffle makers.

Will I ever finish Alpha Sapphire?

Nintendo Network ID: cheepcheep64

shingi_70

Flawless Victory!

I hate I have to wait till the summer o fix my 3ds/get a Wii U.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

iKhan

TingLz wrote:

But I feel like they did reveal some of their best stuff today. SMT X FE finally shows up, Lucas in Smash 4, Yoshi's Woolly World + yarn amiibos, retro game demos through amiibo, and I'm sure I'm missing something.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Bolt_Strike

iKhan wrote:

TingLz wrote:

But I feel like they did reveal some of their best stuff today. SMT X FE finally shows up, Lucas in Smash 4, Yoshi's Woolly World + yarn amiibos, retro game demos through amiibo, and I'm sure I'm missing something.

But we still haven't seen the new rewards program or any kind of big new games. Those kinds of announcements are likely going to dwarf what we got today.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

CrazyOtto

This Direct was actually "E3 Part 1" compared to what I was originally predicting, I thought we were going to get way less.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

TuVictus

I just wanted Xenoblade X info. I'm expecting E3 to be less interesting as I did before. Probably just going to get more solid release dates for what we saw yesterday.

TuVictus

LzWinky

CrazyOtto wrote:

Should the topic title be changed to E3 predictions? I know there's this thread https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii-u/your_top_5_e3_ninten... but that's just on your top 5 wishes and it's on the Wii U forum.

Nah. This thread will probably go in hibernation unless folks want to discuss their thoughts on the April Direct.

Besides, I'm sure Splatoon will get its own Direct

CrazyOtto

TingLz wrote:

CrazyOtto wrote:

Should the topic title be changed to E3 predictions? I know there's this thread https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/wii-u/your_top_5_e3_ninten... but that's just on your top 5 wishes and it's on the Wii U forum.

Nah. This thread will probably go in hibernation unless folks want to discuss their thoughts on the April Direct.

Besides, I'm sure Splatoon will get its own Direct

Good point, there's also this thread.

https://www.nintendolife.com/forums/general_discussion/general...

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

Grumblevolcano

I think this thread needs to be revived, no Nintendo Download for Europe today would suggest the existence of a Nintendo Direct on Wednesday!

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

jump

Grumblevolcano wrote:

I think this thread needs to be revived, no Nintendo Download for Europe today would suggest the existence of a Nintendo Direct on Wednesday!

I doubt a new direct is coming, they've just had one and they have been slow with sending the eshop releases before even then they have released the eshop releases on time and then had the direct anyway.

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Grumblevolcano

Japan Direct confirmed, 11am UK time on Sunday 31st May:

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.