Forums

Topic: 2016 Nintendo Directs Discussion - September 1st 3DS Direct Confirmed!

Posts 601 to 620 of 1,779

iKhan

I can just envision it

"Now, let's move on to The Legend of Zelda. Last week, we announced that we are no longer targeting a 2015 release date, but we would still like to show you a sneak peak at the game"

Trailer
At the end of the trailer, they show a release date of 2016, until you hear a "KYAAAH", slashing the screen, to reveal that the release date has been 2015 all along.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Xenjamin

What time does the direct begin? Im in Sweden so timezone is GMT+1.

3DS Friend Code: 0061-1555-0735
Nintendo Network ID: direth1105

LaserdiscGal

10 pm your time I think?

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Blast

iKhan wrote:

I can just envision it

"Now, let's move on to The Legend of Zelda. Last week, we announced that we are no longer targeting a 2015 release date, but we would still like to show you a sneak peak at the game"

Trailer
At the end of the trailer, they show a release date of 2016, until you hear a "KYAAAH", slashing the screen, to reveal that the release date has been 2015 all along.

This actually needs to happen.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

LzWinky

11 pm UK time, so 12 am for you.

This is assuming Sweden is one hour ahead of the UK

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TuVictus

The rewards are up. I'd say the most notable game is Tropical Freeze. But if you already own that you can get Yoshi's New Island/Mario Golf/Mario Party/New Leaf. Everything else is older games

TuVictus

Late

Xenjamin wrote:

What time does the direct begin? Im in Sweden so timezone is GMT+1.

At midnight. I'm from Finland so it's at 1 AM for me.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

skywake

Saw this on twitter, via imgur, via 4chan apparently. Nintendo Direct Bingo
Untitled
Wouldn't be surprised if a good half of it is filled but just the top right corner is equally likely

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Kai_

It's probably just going to be apologising about Zelda, some Mewtwo, Yoshi, and Mario Kart info, but I hope to be pleasantly surprised. '-'

Kai_

3DS Friend Code: 0989-2471-3448

erv

skywake wrote:

Saw this on twitter, via imgur, via 4chan apparently. Nintendo Direct Bingo

Wouldn't be surprised if a good half of it is filled but just the top right corner is equally likely

Lol we might be please understanding a remake and a splatoon delay.

And a nice by the way, mario maker is gone while xenoblade launches at christmas. For you directry.

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

Grumblevolcano

To be honest, I think we may see Mario Party 10 in this Direct. Only 5 boards seemed like an awkward choice when even the N64 ones had more.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TuVictus

Kind of hoping for a summer release for XBX, even though it's unlikely. Maybe some DLC for existing games

TuVictus

nuts

Gonna download all my snes games on my 3ds!!

nuts

Nintendo Network ID: nuts

MegaMari0

I'm staying late after work to stream it on my semi-work computer. It starts 6pm EST for me so whats an extra 90 minutes

"When expecting booby traps, always send the boob in first." -Megatron-

3DS Friend Code: 3153-3802-3566 | Nintendo Network ID: coldfusion88

RedDevilAde

5 hours to go! Can't wait. Why can't I make time go faster?

Rimmer: "Look, I think we've all got something to bring to this conversation, but I think that from now on the thing you should bring is silence."

Homer: "Oh people can come up with statistics to prove anything Kent. Forfty percent of all people know that."

Nintendo Network ID: RedDevilAde

erv

Grumblevolcano wrote:

To be honest, I think we may see Mario Party 10 in this Direct. Only 5 boards seemed like an awkward choice when even the N64 ones had more.

Actually, that makes lots of sense. Nintendo using mario party to experiment with staggered releases seems likely.

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

kyuubikid213

APRIL FOOL'S!!

I own a PS1, GBA, GBA SP, Wii (GCN), 360, 3DS, PC (Laptop), Wii U, and PS4.
I used to own a GBC, PS2, and DS Lite

I'm on YouTube.

I promise to not derail threads. Request from theblackdragon

I pro...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9073-1731 | Nintendo Network ID: kyuubikid213

Inkling

Nintendo's Instagram asks "Can you guess which amiibo will be featuring in the Nintendo Direct?"

Interesting.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

TuVictus

Splatoon amiibo considering it was leaked by a retailer a little while back. No doubt to coincide with the official release date

TuVictus

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.