Forums

Topic: 2016 Nintendo Directs Discussion - September 1st 3DS Direct Confirmed!

Posts 61 to 80 of 1,779

IceClimbers

Come on, where's the ridiculously wild predictions that we all know won't happen?

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Bolt_Strike

IceClimbers wrote:

Come on, where's the ridiculously wild predictions that we all know won't happen?

As you wish.

Metroid Prime 4
Metroid 3D
Super Rosalina Galaxy
Splatoon 1.5
F-Zero UX
Kong of War
Pokemon Delta Z 2

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

IceClimbers

Bolt_Strike wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

As you wish.

Metroid Prime 4
Metroid 3D
Super Rosalina Galaxy
Splatoon 1.5
F-Zero UX
Kong of War
Pokemon Delta Z 2

There we go! Here's another: Half-Life 3 Wii U exclusive!

Jacob717

My perdictions

3DS

-New 3DS launches in February (there's a supposed GameStop leak)
-Majora's Mask 3D releases in early March
-Xenoblade Chronicles releases in early May

Wii U

-Mario Maker releases in April
-Yoshi's Woolly World releases in mid March
-Splatoon releases in mid or late May
-Captain Toad Amiibo Support for February

As for NEW stuff I don't know. I would say they localize Yo-kai Watch and Final Fantasy Exploerers, but this Direct is focused on Spring. I don't think those will come out in Spring.

Long Shots
-N64 and GCN Virtual Console

Not Gonna Happen
-Nintendo 3DS TV for Wii U for the MSRP of $79.99
-NEW Nintendo GameCube Controller Adapter for use in Wii Software and VC games.

Edited on by Jacob717

Jacob717

Eel

Wild guesses huh?

Nintendo will announce that everyone will be able to download any two WiiU and 3DS games for free from the eshops as a New Years gift.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MsJubilee

Oh you guys never stop overhyping a direct.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

IceClimbers

midnafanboy wrote:

Wouldn't be a Nintendo Direct without it

the_shpydar

midnafanboy wrote:

Seriously. I never understand why people get so excited when there's a Direct.
I mean, it's cool to get new Ninty news and info and such, but honestly, it's really nothing more than a slick version of a press release.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

shingi_70

the_shpydar wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

I mean, it's cool to get new Ninty news and info and such, but honestly, it's really nothing more than a slick version of a press release.

But Nintendo is about to announce the complete from the ground up remake of the Mother series in 3D.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

OorWullie

Apart from the obvious info on the games coming soon I think there will be a couple of surprises.1 of them I feel like betting my house on,SNES Remix.I may be wrong but wasn't it in a January Direct that the 1st was announced?We might even get a sneak peek of Starfox.

My wild predictions are EA announcing the "unprecedented relationship" is back on and they're bringing FIFA 16 to Wii U with no missing features and an exclusive 5 a side mode featuring Mario and crew.Retailing for 10 quid cheaper than the twins and an apology from their CEO for treating Nintendo fans like inferiors.

đŸ‡Ŧ🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹ī¸ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹ī¸

MsJubilee

the_shpydar wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

This

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

MsJubilee

shingi_70 wrote:

the_shpydar wrote:

midnafanboy wrote:

But Nintendo is about to announce the complete from the ground up remake of the Mother series in 3D.

Don't forget about the Metriod game coming out for the Wiiu and 3DS in 2020!

CaviarMeths

I bet Nintendo announces a merger with Sega, and they will jointly reveal their Gen 9 console, the Segendo Gamecast for a Holiday 2018 release.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Inkling

Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch this live. :/ Guess I'll watch it later on.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Jacob717

CaviarMeths wrote:

I bet Nintendo announces a merger with Sega, and they will jointly reveal their Gen 9 console, the Segendo Gamecast for a Holiday 2018 release.

And it's launch game will be, "Super Mario & Sonic Adventure 64"

Jacob717

RedYoshi999

Awesome, we're back to my preferred Direct time of 10pm. Can actually watch it live for once. As for announcements, all I really want to hear is release dates for Majora's Mask, Hyrule Warriors DLC (hopefully after the presentation), New 3DS (already have one but I'm tired of seeing so many articles about it) and anything else is a bonus.

RedYoshi999

3DS Friend Code: 4682-8576-2407 | Nintendo Network ID: RedYoshi999

JunkosBoobies

Inkling wrote:

Unfortunately, I won't be able to watch this live. :/ Guess I'll watch it later on.

I know that feel.

All I really want is an announcement on the amiibo Wave 4 (Since it's bound to happen) and a confirmation on the New 3DS release date. Perhaps a release date for the SSB Mewtwo DLC and the Miiverse stage too. Anything else would just be a side dish, imo.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

jariw

Why are so many people expecting the New 3DS at this Nintendo Direct? It's a world wide Direct, and the focus is on new software for 3DS and Wii U. And Japan and Australia already have the New 3DS.

jariw

Yoshi

Hmmm...although they say that the Direct will be focused on Spring 2015 games, that doesn't mean they can't talk about a couple games coming out later. I'm hinting at Xenoblade Chronicles X, mainly because Takahashi said there will be a lot of news about the game this month.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Final Fantasy XIV (PC) | The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Switch) | Celeste (Switch)

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

TeeJay

jariw wrote:

Why are so many people expecting the New 3DS at this Nintendo Direct? It's a world wide Direct, and the focus is on new software for 3DS and Wii U. And Japan and Australia already have the New 3DS.

"We are happy to announce that the New Nintendo 3DS will be arriving in North America on February 13th. We thank you for your patience"

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.