Forums

Topic: 2016 Nintendo Directs Discussion - September 1st 3DS Direct Confirmed!

Posts 521 to 540 of 1,779

renaryuugufan92

NintendoFan64 wrote:

I doubt that will be it. There are some things I can see happening, but others...eh. I don't think we'll see Starfox until E3. But I would like a new Paper Mario game, as long as it stays as far away from Sticker Star as possible.

I cringe at the idea of anything Sticker Star related again. Paper Mario is the one Nintendo series I think is fine sticking to its roots, the original 2 were so good!

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

renaryuugufan92

Also what really kills it for me regards the leak shared on MNN is.

it isn't the mk8 dlc release date, the paper mario announcement, star fox, or even N64 VC, its the part that claims Project Zero 5's localization, that.. really puts a massive shadow of doubt in my mind over this leak. I want it to be real, i really do. Wait and see i guess!

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

Late

@Dipper723: Wasn't fast enough. I was just about to tell that.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Jazzer94

Was about to post about the direct but bros work fast, honestly what a troll day to pick.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Inkling

European Direct also confirmed! 12AM CEST (11PM GMT)!

EDIT: I got the GMT time wrong! Don't hurt me, please

Edited on by Inkling

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Aozz101x

i was just thinking that they where going to have a direct, but i really was hoping not April 1 as we all know that april fools,
but nope it is happening now! and it better not be an april fools joke or somebody/someone going get in trouble by me for a silly little prank XD
(Cant wait tho... )

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Late

I hope now that Mewtwo Club Nintendo registration time ends today they surprise us by saying: "Your Mewtwo codes will be send as soon as this presentation ends." It would be great. Other than that I won't be predicting anything. I've always been happy with Directs so I don't think this case will be any different.

EDIT: Also, if they're going to have some kind of prank in Direct, they'll be a bit late since it's already 2nd day in most of the Europe once the Direct starts.

Edited on by Late

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

LzWinky

Well how about that

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Grumblevolcano

Inkling wrote:

European Direct also confirmed! 12AM CEST (10PM GMT)!

Which is of course 11pm UK time.

@JaxonH I expect this Direct to make the Amiibo Alert thread extremely useful again.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

cookiex

I will do my list when I get home from work, but about frikkin' time a direct showed up.

Also nice that it's late so I don't have to miss it while at work.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

skywake

Given that a direct is actually confirmed.... scrolling through this one because it seems the most reasonable...

renaryuugufan92 wrote:

http://mynintendonews.com/2015/03/30/rumour-nintendo-direct-o... and another to add to the list, though the presence of N64 Wii U VC titles on here and SNES 3DS VC screams fake to me, oh well i'll share it with everyone anyway.

Paper Mario: Plausible
Pokemon Rumble World: Inevitable, has an AU classification
SNES on the 3DS: I'm sceptical, New 3DS only maybe?
GBC/GB on the Wii U: More possible than SNES on 3DS but less reason for it
Cross buy: Toying with me if false, but plausible
Web eShop etc: Plausible
amiibo gallery: Plausible, and from memory half confirmed
N64 on Wii U: Inevitable. But widescreen and 720p? hmmm...
Mario Kart 8 DLC and other announcements: All plausible
New Wii on eShop: All plausible
New Amiibo including Splatoon: Plausible
Starfox Horizon: Talking about Starfox? Inevitable. Platinum games? Yeah, I guess

One of the more believable ones I reckon

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

LzWinky

That's also for the European Direct. The American one may be different

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Joeynator3000

...They better give us Rhythm Heaven Trilogy or whatever it's gonna be called here. >.>

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

LzWinky

Sanya wrote:

...They better give us Rhythm Heaven Trilogy or whatever it's gonna be called here. >.>

I suppose!

cookiex

Some stuff on that list sound perfectly plausible, some less so.

I want it to be true tho because an August release for Devil's Third and a Platinum-made Star Fox sounds sweet.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Octane

TingLz wrote:

That's also for the European Direct. The American one may be different

Probably some Kirby stuff for Europe as well.

Octane

Grumblevolcano

Looking closer I think even the contents of the MK8 update seem unrealistic, I mean separate screens for multiplayer (1 on Gamepad, 1 on TV) seems like something that would never happen given that it wasn't available at launch.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.