Forums

Topic: 2016 Nintendo Directs Discussion - September 1st 3DS Direct Confirmed!

Posts 401 to 420 of 1,779

IceClimbers

So we didn't get one last week. Anyone else think we'll get one this week?

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Grumblevolcano

IceClimbers wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

So we didn't get one last week. Anyone else think we'll get one this week?

No, I think Nintendo will be too busy with their "virtual launch party" for Mario Party 10.
https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/03/nintendo_of_america_...

Ahh, probably. Next week then.

Turns out I was wrong about no new Direct, Nintendo of Korea's site has a Direct confirmed for the 19th March so that more than likely means it'll be a late evening one in the UK on the 18th.

http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-of-korea-set-to-have-a...

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

renaryuugufan92

probably won't relate to a direct but nintendo is having a live broadcast ina half hour relating to their buisness and capitol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNi6ZbMKh_w

Style Savvy Shop Code: R22M60G78 | XboxLive: NikkiChan92 | Steam: Nikki_chan92 | Switch FC: SW-0079-0452-6231

Switch Friend Code: SW-0079-0452-6231 | 3DS Friend Code: 0001-3400-5874

FireEmblem

Sorry, apparently the news about Korean direct has already been posted.

Edited on by FireEmblem

FireEmblem

TuVictus

Does a Korean direct usually foreshadow a western direct?

TuVictus

Inkling

This'll probably be announcing the New 3DS for Korea.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

LzWinky

Unless they announce one for the rest of the world, Korea's direct may not impact us at all

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Bolt_Strike

At this point I'm skeptical we're getting a Direct this month, they'd probably have announced one at this point. Next month seems likely though.

Bolt_Strike

Switch Friend Code: SW-5621-4055-5722 | 3DS Friend Code: 4725-8075-8961 | Nintendo Network ID: Bolt_Strike

DefHalan

I think a Direct needs to happen to show what is coming in April. Right now all I can think of for April is Xenoblade 3D. maybe a direct to focus on eShop games or something. Or April might be a little empty.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

IceClimbers

DefHalan wrote:

Or April might be a little empty.

Mewtwo.

Grumblevolcano

IceClimbers wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Mewtwo.

Not necessarily, Nintendo could give out the Mewtwo codes and release the Miiverse/Tournaments stuff in May as a pre-E3 hype source. That said I honestly hope that it's in April.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DefHalan

IceClimbers wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Mewtwo.

A Smash Mewtwo Direct could be awesome

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

cookiex

Operative wrote:

The Korean directs happen so rarely and usually have no correlation with the western/japanese directs.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

IceClimbers

Grumblevolcano wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Mewtwo.

Not necessarily, Nintendo could give out the Mewtwo codes and release the Miiverse/Tournaments stuff in May as a pre-E3 hype source. That said I honestly hope that it's in April.

That's true, though with the Mario Kart 8 DLC hitting then, and Splatoon arriving before that (hopefully earlier in May), releasing Mewtwo and the Miiverse/Tournament stuff in April might be smarter. If there really is no major Wii U retail game coming in April, why not release the Smash stuff then so that it's out and won't impede on Splatoon?

nitrolink

There is a Nintendo Press Event in Seattle tomorrow for journalists. I think we will get some news pretty soon. Andre from GameXplain also mentioned it in his latest discussion video.

nitrolink

CrazyOtto

cookiex wrote:

Operative wrote:

The Korean directs happen so rarely and usually have no correlation with the western/japanese directs.

This, I think the Korean Direct will be about the New 3DS since they didn't get it yet.

CrazyOtto

3DS Friend Code: 4511-0465-7453 | Nintendo Network ID: MrSRArter

cookiex

rferrari24 wrote:

There is a Nintendo Press Event in Seattle tomorrow for journalists. I think we will get some news pretty soon. Andre from GameXplain also mentioned it in his latest discussion video.

Interesting. But if it's happening tomorrow there's a very short window left for a Direct announcement.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

LzWinky

They've announced Directs the day before in the past. That post said it will be on the 19th, so a direct on Thursday seems likely.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.