Forums

Topic: 2016 Nintendo Directs Discussion - September 1st 3DS Direct Confirmed!

Posts 1,361 to 1,380 of 1,779

Grumblevolcano

@cookiex: Even more evidence was that a few weeks after the Pokemon Direct that revealed X and Y was the Wii U Direct that confirmed Zelda U was in development and WWHD was existing to help with the wait.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

WebHead

@Grumblevolcano: I kinda hope they do if nx is launching this year. Have a direct next month or April to get 3DS and Wii U out of the way.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

-Green-

What time is the Pokemon Direct?

10am EST, 9am Central, 7am Western.

@Waluigi Thank you.

Edited on by -Green-

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

LaserdiscGal

@-Red-

Oops meant to reply not edit your post, either way the times are there.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

Smash_kirby

I could see Nintendo announcing another direct for non-Pokémon stuff in the Pokémon direct.

Edited on by Smash_kirby

Smash_kirby

WebHead

@Smash_kirby: did that with smash direct. Again if there's gonna be a normal direct next month next week would be logical

WebHead

Grumblevolcano

Well TPHD features Zelda U so that could work out nicely.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

WebHead

@Smash_kirby: yeah talk about miitomo, next app, Nintendo account/MyNintendo, and 2016 3ds and wii u games. Get 3ds and wii u out the way. So June 14th will be nx blowout.

WebHead

Smash_kirby

It all makes perfect sense, watch us be wrong because it does make sense.

Smash_kirby

iKhan

Worst Direct ever?

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

AlliMeadow

iKhan wrote:

Worst Direct ever?

I really don't think so. If I hadn't read about the trademark, I would be extremely hyped by this direct, even though I really dislike that they didn't show any gameplay footage.

AlliMeadow

Nintendo Network ID: Alli-V-Meadow

Smash_kirby

@iKhan: It was their mini-direct but in all honesty if the titles weren't leaked it would've been nicer.

Smash_kirby

DefHalan

I enjoyed the direct, and it is great to hear the VC release support Pokemon Bank now lol. Might be worth getting.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

iKhan

DefHalan wrote:

I enjoyed the direct, and it is great to hear the VC release support Pokemon Bank now lol. Might be worth getting.

There were literally 2 new pieces of info to go with the game. VC Pokemon Bank support and Chinese as a language option.

No starters, no art style, nothing concrete. This might as well have been a press release.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

DefHalan

iKhan wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

There were literally 2 new pieces of info to go with the game. VC Pokemon Bank support and Chinese as a language option.

No starters, no art style, nothing concrete. This might as well have been a press release.

They also offically announced the New Pokemon games and that they are releasing Holiday 2016.

iKhan

@DefHalan:

Yeah, a new Wii U Zelda game was confirmed back in 2012 in a Shigeru Miyamoto interview. But there was no new information with it, so it wasn't that big a deal.

This is basically the same thing. They said "We are making new Pokemon games, but we aren't telling you anything about them"

DefHalan

iKhan wrote:

Yeah, a new Wii U Zelda game was confirmed back in 2012 in a Shigeru Miyamoto interview. But there was no new information with it, so it wasn't that big a deal.

This is basically the same thing. They said "We are making new Pokemon games, but we aren't telling you anything about them"

Other than platforms, Release window, Languages supported, and that Pokemon Bank wil continue to be supported. It wasn't a great announcement, but I wouldn't rank it as a bad Direct. I didn't expect much from the 5-6 min time

iKhan

DefHalan wrote:

iKhan wrote:

Other than platforms, Release window, Languages supported, and that Pokemon Bank wil continue to be supported. It wasn't a great announcement, but I wouldn't rank it as a bad Direct. I didn't expect much from the 5-6 min time

FriedSquid wrote:

Thank you for proving that Pokemon fans are never satisfied @iKhan

Is it really too much to ask for the same amount of information we got when Pokemon X/Y were announced?

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.