Forums

Topic: 2016 Nintendo Directs Discussion - September 1st 3DS Direct Confirmed!

Posts 1,341 to 1,360 of 1,779

Grumblevolcano

Looks like this week, Lego Marvel Avengers demo is the only Wii U content this week for EU eshop.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Shinion

@Grumblevolcano: yeah if there's ever a sign that a Direct is comin' then it is this. Even the Wii U can't just have a demo as the only release of the week. 99.9% certain.

Edited on by Shinion

Shinion

Shinion

And now there's a bit of surprise maintenance. Yup it's happening this week.

Shinion

Toms_Den

I'm not holding my breath. I couldn't care less for a Direct until Nintendo is willing to talk about NX/Nintendo Account a little more. I want to hear of at least some of their future plans, whether NX is unveiled a little more or not.

...Or let us see more of Zelda Wii U, let's be honest, that would be SWEET! They've got a lot of games under wraps apparently, right? Official announcements for new games like Pikmin 4 would be cool, I guess, but for some reason I feel like these games may be under wraps so that NX's launch lineup isn't garbage? Stuff that isn't meant for Wii U/3DS? Knowing Nintendo, they're still going to support Wii U and 3DS as much as they can to ensure they aren't screwing over each system's user base so maybe I'm wrong. But IMO, with a Zelda remaster, a new Star Fox, a brand new Zelda, Pokken Tournament and more on the way, I honestly don't think Nintendo needs a new direct right now, I'd be cool without one until they unveil new news on their future.

lol, maybe another Mini Direct is what we need! XD What was in that one again? I remember them doing a "mini" one once...

I'm an otaku, Nintendo gamer, and Sonic fan!
Currently playing Yoshi's WW, PjtXZone, AC:NL, & Sonic Unleashed HD.
Currently watching Kuroko's B-ball, Gintama, and Ushio&Tora.
I like to have fun on social media and on other online communities! See the website link on m...

Nintendo Network ID: sonicriders02 | Twitter:

iKhan

I'd put money on there being a Nintendo direct this month.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Andyliini

If there really is one this week, it should be announced today, or tomorrow at least. Hopefully there will be one, they are always fun to watch.

Dunno how I feel.

Nintendo Network ID: Andyliini | Twitter:

yaryah21

I would cry if they announced a Direct for this Thursday.

yaryah21

Nintendo Network ID: frugaljoker

WebHead

Yay.....get me when we get a regular one.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

LaserdiscGal

Five minutes long...seems a tad short, but as long as we see a main series announcement I'll be pleased.

LaserdiscGal

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5519-2711 | My Nintendo: pokefraker | Nintendo Network ID: pokefraker

cookiex

If nothing else we'll likely get a main series announcement.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Smash_kirby

Calling it now, MissingNO Amiibo and plushes. Also MissingNO as the last Smash Character.
Standard B is Water Gun, Side B is Water gun, Up B is sky Attack, Down B should be a counter that does no damage but flips the character to face the other direction. Final Smash is also Water Gun?

Smash_kirby

WebHead

I think this more or less confirms a general direct isn't happening before April most likely.

WebHead

3DS Friend Code: 4296-3217-6922 | Nintendo Network ID: JTPrime

BurningSonic

I would like to see a trailer for a new Pokémon game in the sytle of the animated trailers we got for Black 2/White 2 and ORAS, since those were around 5 minutes long.

Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489
Fire Emblem Fates Castle 16401-82620-88445-74773
My Mario Maker Levels
The Burnloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3995-6828-7489

DefHalan

Do you guys think Pokemon games will go on sale this weekend? Probably not Red/Blue/Yellow but maybe X/Y/AS/OR?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

cookiex

WebHead wrote:

I think this more or less confirms a general direct isn't happening before April most likely.

It doesn't. Mainline Pokémon games are rarely covered in the general Directs (X and Y were revealed in a Direct in early January a few weeks after a general Direct in December, a few weeks before the special Wii U direct and a month before a general Direct in February). I don't think Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire were even mentioned in the November 2014 Direct. The spin-off games are the exception for whatever reason.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.