Showing 1 to 7 of 7
1. Posted: Wed 23rd Jan 2013 05:46 GMT
hi world of inteligent people , so i have the newest cable box from comcast,(xfinity) made by pace from what i researched. i have tried codes from comcast and pace with no luck, and xfinity under the x selections is faded out and not an option. i realize i have a newer cable box and starting to think i must wait for an update in firmware, unless someone can please school me! thanks in advance for any help
2. Posted: Fri 25th Jan 2013 01:24 GMT
3. Posted: Fri 25th Jan 2013 02:40 GMT
Try using Motorola. It worked with my Xfinity box.
Just checked, choosing Comcast will work too.
Edited on Fri 25th January, 2013 @ 02:53 by Link-Hero
Nintendo Network ID: LinkHero25
4. Posted: Fri 25th Jan 2013 03:38 GMT
tried moto to i called and heard the box is made by pace but no go with any codes but thanks i know moto makes a few of em
5. Posted: Tue 29th Jan 2013 15:44 GMT
6. Posted: Sat 2nd Feb 2013 19:55 GMT
I must know this is driving me mad
7. Posted: Sat 2nd Feb 2013 19:58 GMT
You know if your not getting a response here its probably cause no ones knows. If I were you I would contact Nintendo with your problem instead of bumping a thread that doesnt need bumping.
Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311