Forums

Topic: Why dose a topic get more views than comments?

Posts 1 to 14 of 14

Storm_Owl

I find that odd one topic has 1500 Views with 27 comments =l

This account is dead move along please.

ALDAWGZ

prob cuz ppl r afraid to have there voice heard or they dont wanna sign up

ALDAWGZ

Dezner

Or it could be that some people view this site at work and have to choose which topics to reply to carefully. >_>

cough

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

ALDAWGZ

i check this site @ work all the time im currently @ work now lol my boss knows im in2 video games he jus laughs glad hes cool bout it otherwise i wouldnt have a job lol

ALDAWGZ

Dezner

O_O

This job sounds awesome, where do I apply?

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

ALDAWGZ

lol its not all that but it pays the bills n 4 video games lol

Edited on by ALDAWGZ

ALDAWGZ

Stevie

90% of my Nintendo life viewing is done at work and as long as my job gets done as well they are cool with it.

As for the original question a lot of people may view a thread but simply may have nothing to say on the matter, or anything they did want to say may have already been said, or they may not be able to find the Post reply button, or they may read the post then stick their fingers in a bacon slicer leaving them unable to type - all realistic options

Edited on by Stevie

theblackdragon

__Stevie wrote:

As for the original question a lot of people may view a thread but simply may have nothing to say on the matter, or anything they did want to say may have already been said, or they may not be able to find the Post reply button, or they may read the post the stick their fingers in a bacon slicer leaving them unable to type - all realistic options

man, I hate it when that last one happens... ruins my whole day.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Wiiloveit

I was thinking of reading this topic and not replying, but then I realised that nobody would know if I had read it anyway or not, so here I am, posting to let you know I've read it and have nothing to say on the matter.

Wiiloveit

Slapshot

LOL I did too

3DS FC: 4382-2029-8015
All my News and Reviews in One convenient place!

My Nintendo: Slapshot82 | Nintendo Network ID: Slapshot82 | Twitter:

AlexSays

Wiiloveit wrote:

I was thinking of reading this topic and not replying, but then I realised that nobody would know if I had read it anyway or not, so here I am, posting to let you know I've read it and have nothing to say on the matter.

This is my favorite post on the site.

Whenever something's got me down, I'll just look at this.

AlexSays

Odnetnin

AlexSays wrote:

Wiiloveit wrote:

Aw, shucks.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Wiiloveit

AlexSays wrote:

Wiiloveit wrote:

I feel so special, right now. Glad to know I did something nice on the forums. In fact, whenever something gets me down, I'll just look at your post Alex.

Wiiloveit

Stevie

Damn it, just looked at the topic again and realised i couldn't leave without replying.

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.