Showing 1 to 20 of 34
1. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 05:42 BST
is there any I dont know about? this is all the ones i know about
Edited on Sun 27th October, 2013 @ 21:02 by TingLz
2. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 05:47 BST
3. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 06:31 BST
B) <3 ):<
4. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 06:36 BST
We did this back on WiiWare World and there are actually a lot of them. About 21 of them I think we counted. I just don't remember what the topic was under. There's a kissing one, lovestruck one, crying one, and an angry one. Maybe I'll see if I can track that old topic down.
Edited on Sun 7th June, 2009 @ 07:28 by Corbs
Plain old gamer :)
5. Posted: Sun 7th Jun 2009 16:43 BST
How did you do the devil one? I quoted your message, and it just shows as a normal colon - close parenthesis smiley.
Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.
6. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 16:17 BST
I believe I had a thread a while ago where I looked at all the different techniques you could create using the bbcode and whatnot, but it appears to have disappeared. Either that, or I've misplaced it.
It's Wiiloveit, not WiiLoveIt. So there. Wanna play online? E-mail me: billy at wiiloveit dot comTwitter | YouTube | Mah website | WiiloveitTV (YouTube)
7. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 16:19 BST
how do you get the smileys?
Edited on Mon 8th June, 2009 @ 16:19 by mariofan5000
8. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 16:22 BST
what forum is this? i might find them out if i knew >.>
9. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 16:25 BST
Edited on Mon 8th June, 2009 @ 16:26 by VALERHU
10. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 16:25 BST
I don't even know how to use any smileys. Or bold, italics, strikethroughs, etc. Help?
Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time
11. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 16:27 BST
@Odnetnin:I have the same problem.
Edited on Mon 8th June, 2009 @ 16:28 by mariofan5000
12. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 16:31 BST
Edited on Mon 8th June, 2009 @ 16:33 by VALERHU
13. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 16:36 BST
Um... sorry, Valerhu, but I don't speak computerese. What did you just tell me?
14. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 16:40 BST
Corbie messed with the script so we couldn't see how he did it, i "haxed" into the script and found the source
15. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 16:42 BST
I found 2 smileys,
Edited on Mon 8th June, 2009 @ 17:06 by VALERHU
16. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 16:54 BST
Sorry for triple post >.>
Edited on Mon 8th June, 2009 @ 17:07 by VALERHU
17. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 17:14 BST
Those are all the ones I know. How do you make those angel and devil faces? I really want to use those. And I think this site should have an emote box like most other sites have.
Just Because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand!- Homer SimpsonNintendolife Chat. I'm never in it, but it's good to ptomote these things.VC-Forums. We're desperate. Please join.My Backloggery
18. Posted: Mon 8th Jun 2009 23:30 BST
Oh man, this one rules.
The angel is done by 0 : - ) without spaces.
Except that, ever since they made @tags automatically bold, certain scripts automatically generate garbage characters after them, and apparently the angel face is one of them. Drat.
Edited on Mon 8th June, 2009 @ 23:31 by Adam
19. Posted: Thu 11th Jun 2009 21:55 BST
Edited on Thu 11th June, 2009 @ 21:55 by JTC-Pingas
20. Posted: Mon 15th Jun 2009 19:43 BST
Okay, I found that thread that I once made with formatting help. For those interested, it's here and features all of the smileys and more: http://www.nintendolife.com/forums/help/helpful_tips_for_form....
Sorry, this topic has been locked.