Forums

Topic: Slow Connection

Posts 1 to 8 of 8

Tasuki

Anyone else having a slow connection to NL today? I know its not my internet connection cause other website I am having no problems on but NL is taking awhile too load and sometimes I get the Error loading page message several times in a row. Anyway around this?

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

James

We're all having slow connections, Tasuki — it's E3 and we're getting huge amounts of traffic. Please be patient!

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

theblackdragon

Sorry, Tasuki, but Nintendo Life is getting pounded today thanks to all the E3 festivities, haha — the live text, lots of new users signing up, people trying to chat and post on the forums and on the main site all at once. Everyone who was here last year knows it wasn't this bad, but between the update frenzy last night and the new Wii U today plus the fact that our userbase has grown by 50% since E3 2010, things have been pretty crazy around here yesterday and today.

Ant's doing his best to keep the place running, so we ask that you bear with us. The site should go back to normal again once E3 is over :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Tasuki

James wrote:

We're all having slow connections, Tasuki — it's E3 and we're getting huge amounts of traffic. Please be patient!

Ok thats what I thought just wanted to check that out before I called my ISP and yelled.

My Backlog

Joeynator3000

Can't even post a reply to this...this, sucks. T_T

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Tasuki

theblackdragon wrote:

Sorry, Tasuki, but Nintendo Life is getting pounded today thanks to all the E3 festivities, haha — the live text, lots of new users signing up, people trying to chat and post on the forums and on the main site all at once. Everyone who was here last year knows it wasn't this bad, but between the update frenzy last night and the new Wii U today plus the fact that our userbase has grown by 50% since E3 2010, things have been pretty crazy around here yesterday and today.

Ant's doing his best to keep the place running, so we ask that you bear with us. The site should go back to normal again once E3 is over :3

Yep I know you all must be busy and considering the pounding that the site is taking you guys are doing a great job. As I said I just wanted to make sure it was you guys and not my connection but I thought so since this was the only site I am having problems with.

My Backlog

James

Yesterday we had a 100% increase over our usual daily traffic which resulted in some difficulties connecting. We're sorry for the inconvenience but hope you were able to enjoy the site and all the content we put up for you guys!

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Tasuki

James wrote:

Yesterday we had a 100% increase over our usual daily traffic which resulted in some difficulties connecting. We're sorry for the inconvenience but hope you were able to enjoy the site and all the content we put up for you guys!

Yep I was able too later on in the evening. Thanks again guys for all the work.

My Backlog

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.