Forums

Topic: Search Function?

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

EarthViper

I feel really stupid for having to ask this because I have a feeling it's right under my nose and I'm just plain blind but I haven't found a search function for the forums here yet. If you could point me in the right direction I'd most definitely appreciate it.

EarthViper

turtlelink

Nope. But then they expect you to not make duplicate threads >_>

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

theblackdragon

@EarthViper: don't feel bad, there kinda isn't one yet -- not one that works, anyway. It's on the to-do list. In the meantime, this string in Google will turn up forum-related results for you:

site:nintendolife.com/forums (whatever you're searching for here)

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Splat

I love this site but the forums are really out dated.

"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer

"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake

tiffwi

I was just about to make this same post, because I was feeling stupid, too. I notice how fast threads get locked if there's already a discussion going on somewhere else, but it's really difficult to locate a thread with no search function

tiffwi

SphericalCrusher

I wouldn't say the forums are outdated, but they do need a search function. Even the main site search function does not seem to search the forums. I've actually been searching the forums using Google search operators. In Google, type "Donkey Kong allinsite:forums.nintendolife.com" without the quotation marks... and change Donkey Kong to whatever you want to look for. It works quite well.

Twitch.tv/SphericalCrusher

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0223-8931 | Nintendo Network ID: SphericalCrusher | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.