Help / Problems Forum

Topic: NNID cannot be used

Showing 1 to 10 of 10

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Musterd

1. Posted:

So. I was on Miiverse, on my iPod. Everything was fine. When I tried to go on on my PC, however, it said that my NNID cannot be used.This also prevents me from using Miiverse on my 3DS and even from accessing the eShop. I haven't been on my Wii U yet, so I don't know if I can even access my profile on there. My 3DS gave me the error code 022-2802. I emailed Nintendo customer service, but they have yet to respond. Does anyone know what could have caused this, or how to fix it?

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Geonjaha

2. Posted:

Error Code: 022-2802

Situation:
You cannot connect to network services using your Nintendo Network ID.

Note:
Please do not delete your Nintendo Network ID before contacting us, as this will not resolve your issue.

What to Do:
So that we can best resolve your issue, please contact Nintendo by calling 1-800-255-3700. Representatives are available from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m., Pacific Time, 7 days a week.

Found this somewhere with a quick search. Probably wont help much, but its what Nintendo has to say on the matter. :3

Edited on by Geonjaha

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Musterd

3. Posted:

Geonjaha wrote:

Error Code: 022-2802

Situation:
You cannot connect to network services using your Nintendo Network ID.

Note:
Please do not delete your Nintendo Network ID before contacting us, as this will not resolve your issue.

What to Do:
So that we can best resolve your issue, please contact Nintendo by calling 1-800-255-3700. Representatives are available from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m., Pacific Time, 7 days a week.

Found this somewhere with a quick search. Probably wont help much, but its what Nintendo has to say on the matter. :3

I found that, but thanks for the help, anyway! The problem is... I'm too shy to call... :(

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Geonjaha

4. Posted:

Now, granted I don't have much experience using Miiverse, but is it possible that you can only be logged onto one system at a time with your account? It seems like its a common issue, so maybe it'll just pass.

I make Pixel Art on occasion.

3DS Friend Code: 2277-6645-7215

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Musterd

5. Posted:

@Geonjaha I go on Miiverse all the time, and I'm always logged in on Wii U, 3DS, PC and iPod. It's never happened before. I think it's a glitch or something.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dave24

6. Posted:

Captain_Bagel wrote:

Geonjaha wrote:

Error Code: 022-2802

Situation:
You cannot connect to network services using your Nintendo Network ID.

Note:
Please do not delete your Nintendo Network ID before contacting us, as this will not resolve your issue.

What to Do:
So that we can best resolve your issue, please contact Nintendo by calling 1-800-255-3700. Representatives are available from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m., Pacific Time, 7 days a week.

Found this somewhere with a quick search. Probably wont help much, but its what Nintendo has to say on the matter. :3

I found that, but thanks for the help, anyway! The problem is... I'm too shy to call... :(

then e-mail them, but remember that you will be waiting few days for reply.

But, in my opinion, there is nothing to be shy about - I mean, it's your loss when it's not working and they are the ones who took your money for this product. What to be shy by demanding for what you paid for :) I could understand if it was something so stupid you would feel embarrased, but it's not the case here. Even FAQ sends you to them.

Dave24

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Musterd

7. Posted:

@Dave24 I'm just shy to talk on the phone for whatever reason. But that's a good point, maybe I will!

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115

AuthorMessage
Avatar

saadu567

8. Posted:

I suspended Steel Diver : Sub Wars on my 3DS and opened Miiverse. It said that my NNID cannot be used .

These cannot be used now:
Miiverse
Nintendo eShop
NNID Settings

saadu567

AuthorMessage
Avatar

saadu567

9. Posted:

Musterd wrote:

@Dave24 I'm just shy to talk on the phone for whatever reason. But that's a good point, maybe I will!

I am also shy and not allowed to call. But I have E-mailed.

saadu567

AuthorMessage
Avatar

3dcaleb

10. Posted:

ive called them before just to ask questions about stuff i was wondering about and they were totally cool. i wouldnt hesitate to call if i had a problem. they were very helpful and i'm sure they would have it fixed in minutes. just call.

3dcaleb