Forums

Topic: NL being slow today?

Posts 21 to 30 of 30

Noire

Yeah, NL's been slow for me today (and last night). Glad it's just not me.

Random thought: If I had a Sonic avatar, I'd definitely have written "Sonic Sez Says: YOU'RE TOO SLOW!"

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Wiiloveit

@Superzeldaman: Stop pressing the "post reply" button - it doesn't help at all, the website is just being really slow, and the person you need to ask is Anthony (phat-ant), not Corbie, Corbie's just a writer / mod, not one of the website creator/developer peoples.

Wiiloveit

Xkhaoz

It's going a bit faster now.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

antdickens

Morning guys,

Yep, Monday is the day our server gets the biggest hammering (because of the announcements). Yesterday was no exception.

The site has grown dramatically over the past few months, so we're starting to really tax our (shared!) server, however salvation is on the way, the server we're on is getting upgraded in a few weeks so that should give us some breathing space.

We'll probably be looking at getting our own server towards the end of the year if things continue.

Sorry for the slowness guys, the price of being popular

@antdickens
Nintendo Life | Push Square | Pure Xbox | Time Extension

Switch Friend Code: SW-7806-7257-0597 | My Nintendo: antdickens | Nintendo Network ID: anthonyd | Twitter:

Machu

Cheers for getting back to us. Go Nintendo Life!

Rawr!

OldBoy

Arrgghhh. As if Mondays weren't bad enough my fave website is slower than a snail on rewind. All this new news and it takes an age to see it. I can't wait till tomorrow. Any news on that new server guys???

What's this bit for again?

Machu

It's just another manic Monday...

Mine seems to be freeing up now, but before... well I gave up.

Rawr!

irken004

PhoenixSage wrote:

Yeah, NL's been slow for me today (and last night). Glad it's just not me.

Random thought: If I had a Sonic avatar, I'd definitely have written "Sonic Sez Says: YOU'RE TOO SLOW!"

why didn't i think of that XD

Dezner

Machu wrote:

It's just another manic Monday...

xD! Wish it was Sundayyyyyy...that's my FUNDAY!

Wii: 6882-4334-4721-0727 --- PSN: OrangeGouf --- XBL: Orange Gouf

Uguu!

Twitter:

Machu

It's Monday, it's running smooth.

Hope I'm not speaking to soon.

Rawr!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.