Forums

Topic: Nintendo ID problem!

Posts 1 to 20 of 21

FilmerNgameR

Ok so I have this problem on my Wii U that every time I enter in my user account and when it tries to connect to Nintendo Network it gives me an error saying that this Nintendo ID can't be used! I typed in the error code at support NIntendo but they gave me no solutions and just to call their support number! I don't want to call them please someone who has experienced this and solved the issue please give me some steps to solve this issue. I've been having this issue for 3 days so far! Please help and thank you!

FilmerNgameR

Nintendo Network ID: Sonic1321

justlink

FilmerNgameR wrote:

Ok so I have this problem on my Wii U that every time I enter in my user account and when it tries to connect to Nintendo Network it gives me an error saying that this Nintendo ID can't be used! I typed in the error code at support NIntendo but they gave me no solutions and just to call their support number! I don't want to call them please someone who has experienced this and solved the issue please give me some steps to solve this issue. I've been having this issue for 3 days so far! Please help and thank you!

This happened to me to after i reset my 3ds fully and deleted my NNID, my Wii U did the same thing. Sorry, but I think you're account has been deleted. Call Nintendo as soon as you can and ask them. It may luckily only be deactivated.

Hi
I'm Justlink1 on Miiverse, look me up.
Favorite Game: Spirit Tracks
Favorite Series: Zelda, SSB, Earthbound
Favorite childhood game: Sitting Ducks

Yoshi

Did you do anything to your NNID on your 3DS? Deleting your NNID on your 3DS deletes it as a whole, I thought Nintendo made that quite clear.

EDIT: Also, calling them might be the best thing to do. Why don't you want to call them? They're very nice and helpful from my experience.

Edited on by Yoshi

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Super Mario Maker (Wii U) | Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U) | The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)
Try this Super Mario Maker course: DCAB-0000-004E-34EA

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

justlink

By reset, full system format

Hi
I'm Justlink1 on Miiverse, look me up.
Favorite Game: Spirit Tracks
Favorite Series: Zelda, SSB, Earthbound
Favorite childhood game: Sitting Ducks

FilmerNgameR

brewsky wrote:

Did you do anything to your NNID on your 3DS? Deleting your NNID on your 3DS deletes it as a whole, I thought Nintendo made that quite clear.

EDIT: Also, calling them might be the best thing to do. Why don't you want to call them? They're very nice and helpful from my experience.

I never deleted my NNID the issue just randomly happened.

FilmerNgameR

Nintendo Network ID: Sonic1321

Yoshi

Then call them. Simple enough.

Formally called brewsky before becoming the lovable, adorable Yoshi.
Now playing:
Super Mario Maker (Wii U) | Yoshi's Woolly World (Wii U) | The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes (3DS)
Try this Super Mario Maker course: DCAB-0000-004E-34EA

Nintendo Network ID: brewsky93

justlink

Call Nintendo and have the check it. Wats ur name. I'll check Miiverse. You could be banned

Hi
I'm Justlink1 on Miiverse, look me up.
Favorite Game: Spirit Tracks
Favorite Series: Zelda, SSB, Earthbound
Favorite childhood game: Sitting Ducks

FilmerNgameR

justlink wrote:

Call Nintendo and have the check it. Wats ur name. I'll check Miiverse. You could be banned

The name is Fluffy. Sandwich it with two black stars like this: [fluffy] ]=one black star

FilmerNgameR

Nintendo Network ID: Sonic1321

Ketchupcat

I had a problem like this before. Call as soon as you can, because it may be deleted without warning. What happened to me was that I was joking around on Miiverse about the little kids asking for dates. I commented "im 9 n redy 2 mingl b my gf pls", obviously joking. This was deleted. I didn't pay much attention to it, but then my account became unusable, which I would later learn was because of that comment. This is because you can't say you're an age other than your true age, as I said I was 9. But I think this is stupid, since it isn't harmful, besides maybe being considered lying, and it's also not mentioned anywhere in the code of conduct. Even customer service thought I was hacked until they looked more into it. If you don't resolve it within 30 days, your NNID will be deleted, like mine was. They'll be ably to get your downloaded games back, but not your data. Good luck!

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

justlink

The account doesn't show up. I'm srry.

Hi
I'm Justlink1 on Miiverse, look me up.
Favorite Game: Spirit Tracks
Favorite Series: Zelda, SSB, Earthbound
Favorite childhood game: Sitting Ducks

FilmerNgameR

Musterd wrote:

I had a problem like this before. Call as soon as you can, because it may be deleted without warning. What happened to me was that I was joking around on Miiverse about the little kids asking for dates. I commented "im 9 n redy 2 mingl b my gf pls", obviously joking. This was deleted. I didn't pay much attention to it, but then my account became unusable, which I would later learn was because of that comment. This is because you can't say you're an age other than your true age, as I said I was 9. But I think this is stupid, since it isn't harmful, besides maybe being considered lying, and it's also not mentioned anywhere in the code of conduct. Even customer service thought I was hacked until they looked more into it. If you don't resolve it within 30 days, your NNID will be deleted, like mine was. They'll be ably to get your downloaded games back, but not your data. Good luck!

Wow thanks for the info! I think that might had happened to me too. I'll try calling Nintendo and see if they can fix the issue. Many thanks!

FilmerNgameR

Nintendo Network ID: Sonic1321

FilmerNgameR

justlink wrote:

The account doesn't show up. I'm srry.

Don't worry its my fault for not calling Nintendo in the first place. I'm just so used to using the internet for help not phone calls. lol Thanks for helping out though!

FilmerNgameR

Nintendo Network ID: Sonic1321

Anguspuss

see my other post I got email with new temp password it appears Nintendo got hacked

Anguspuss

Nintendo Network ID: Anguspuss

FilmerNgameR

Alright so I called Nintendo and they told me that I was banned for not writing my actual age and to just wait 2 weeks for the ban to be lifted. They were nice and easy to talk to though! Problem solved. B)

FilmerNgameR

Nintendo Network ID: Sonic1321

justlink

Glad the problem was solved

Hi
I'm Justlink1 on Miiverse, look me up.
Favorite Game: Spirit Tracks
Favorite Series: Zelda, SSB, Earthbound
Favorite childhood game: Sitting Ducks

Ketchupcat

FilmerNgameR wrote:

Alright so I called Nintendo and they told me that I was banned for not writing my actual age and to just wait 2 weeks for the ban to be lifted. They were nice and easy to talk to though! Problem solved. B)

Really? I wonder why they deleted mine for that, then. Maybe they realized how ridiculous of a punishment that is for something so insignificant.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

FilmerNgameR

@Musterd

Musterd wrote:

FilmerNgameR wrote:

Alright so I called Nintendo and they told me that I was banned for not writing my actual age and to just wait 2 weeks for the ban to be lifted. They were nice and easy to talk to though! Problem solved. B)

Really? I wonder why they deleted mine for that, then. Maybe they realized how ridiculous of a punishment that is for something so insignificant.

Didn't u say that yours got deleted after 30 days? Maybe that's why it got deleted.

FilmerNgameR

Nintendo Network ID: Sonic1321

Ketchupcat

FilmerNgameR wrote:

@Musterd

Musterd wrote:

FilmerNgameR wrote:

Alright so I called Nintendo and they told me that I was banned for not writing my actual age and to just wait 2 weeks for the ban to be lifted. They were nice and easy to talk to though! Problem solved. B)

Really? I wonder why they deleted mine for that, then. Maybe they realized how ridiculous of a punishment that is for something so insignificant.

Didn't u say that yours got deleted after 30 days? Maybe that's why it got deleted.

Yeah, but yours ended up just being a two-week ban. Maybe that's what would have happened to me if I called in time.

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
My Miiverse: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/keithmc2
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic