Showing 1 to 16 of 16
1. Posted: Wed 17th Apr 2013 02:08 BST
I have an old "World of Nintendo" sign that I have brought with me everywhere I moved, but never knew anything about it or what its worth. Here is a picture of it. Please reply.
Edited on Wed 17th April, 2013 @ 02:27 by dmerkley1
2. Posted: Wed 17th Apr 2013 02:13 BST
Yes. It would help.
Still Mariobro4. I'm just Toad-happy heh.
"The animal quality is optimal!"
Give me Jigglypuff with green combat-band Sakurai. That's all.
Teh. Blah. Blargh. Brologgery and a Youtube Channel
Know retro games? Try Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009
3. Posted: Wed 17th Apr 2013 02:34 BST
sorry im trying to figure out how to post pics
4. Posted: Wed 17th Apr 2013 02:39 BST
While your at it, could you figure out how to post videos to? It's been bugging me forever.
Favorite Games: Sonic CD, Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland, and Call of Duty: Black Ops, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game, and Mega Man 5.
Sonic is AMAZING!! Nintendo is AMAZING!! I AM AMAZING!!
3DS Friend Code: 3050-7746-7284 | Nintendo Network ID: Pichuka97
5. Posted: Wed 17th Apr 2013 02:39 BST
well I cant figure it out so that's great.
6. Posted: Wed 17th Apr 2013 02:41 BST
Take a look here:
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Lindsey Stirling is as awesome as She-Ra. Perhaps even more so.
[22:54] Emeralds: Well it is intrestingly wrongfully naughty and giggledfuilled i'd be fiilish not to approve u_U
3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319
7. Posted: Wed 17th Apr 2013 02:41 BST
I think there is a thread for this on here somewhere.
8. Posted: Wed 17th Apr 2013 02:41 BST
Take a look here:
Ta da!! I found it, lol.
9. Posted: Wed 17th Apr 2013 03:12 BST
All that stuff helps but I didn't see anything specific about posting pictures. I may be missing it, but I am new at this shit.
10. Posted: Wed 17th Apr 2013 03:16 BST
#1 — No profanity.
#2 — To post an image, type
^but replace the ( ) with [ ]
11. Posted: Wed 17th Apr 2013 03:20 BST
12. Posted: Wed 17th Apr 2013 03:24 BST
sorry dude but that doesn't help me.
13. Posted: Wed 17th Apr 2013 03:28 BST
You've got to actually insert the URL for your image, not just literally post "http://addressoftheimagehere.com". I just put that as an example.
14. Posted: Wed 17th Apr 2013 03:47 BST
15. Posted: Wed 17th Apr 2013 03:48 BST
Finally I got it.
16. Posted: Wed 17th Apr 2013 03:48 BST