Forums

Topic: My Classic Controller Pro Won't Keep a Consistant Signal

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

SomeBitTripFan

When I was playing Xenoblade my CCP disconnected and then reconnected to my remote. Later it did it again, but then stayed disconnected. I took the chord connecting my CCP to the Wiimote out, blew in the socket,and plugged it back in. It is still having problems. This happened to me once with a crappy 3rd Party version, but this is an official new Nintendo CCP. I want to know how to fix this, if it has happened to anyone else, and what might be wrong. Please, Help. Thank you.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Tasuki

Sounds like it could be a lose wire in the CCP. Does the same thing happen if you plug the Nunchuck into the Wiimote? If it does that with the Nunchuck plugged in as well than it could be the Wiimote itself.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

theblackdragon

actually, i remember having a lot of problems keeping my Nunchuk attached properly to my wiimote during the beginning of Xenoblade (i'd say at least the first ten hours or so in-game). it seemed like it'd disconnect at the drop of a hat, i had to be very careful how i held the nunchuk and all or else it'd disconnect on me. throughout the rest of the game it was absolutely fine, though. i wonder if it's just a peculiarity of the game itself that it doesn't like things connected to the wiimote in the early portion of the game... did anyone else have this sort of problem?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

SomeBitTripFan

Thanks, maybe I'm just too cautious about things like this. I just don't want to buy ANOTHER Classic Controller.

Just Someloggery
You have the right to disagree with me and the ability to consider anything valid that I say; Please exercise both.

Nintendo Network ID: SomeBitTripFan

Mieu-Fire

sane thing happen to me i got my classic controller pro replaced and gamestop gave me a new one and it works perfectly

MANGO

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.