Forums

Topic: My avatar won't load

Posts 1 to 11 of 11

luke17

When I save my avatar onto my profile, it will show up on the edit profile screen immediately, but won't transfer to my messages on the forum. when i got back to my profile, it is gone! what's going on?

luke17

theblackdragon

are you hitting the 'save' button at the bottom of the profile-editing screen? even if you upload your avatar and see it listed there, no changes will be saved without you hitting the 'save' button, i don't think.

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

luke17

yeah, i hit save, and the next screen says "Uploaded Mon 19th July, 2010 @ 15:24", and displays my avatar. but when i leave the screen its gone for good, and I have to do the same thing again. I'll even hit save multiple times in a row, and it won't save.

Edited on by luke17

luke17

luke17

actually, it looks like it isn't saving any info at all i put onto my profile...even after i enter my password again. weird huh? OH, this is coming up at the top when i save:"The following problems were found with this form:"

Edited on by luke17

luke17

theblackdragon

i think what might be going on is that a while back, Ant changed something about how users were in the system -- used to be, capital letters mattered in regards to differentiating users from one another, so there are two 'luke's in the system -- one with a capitalized initial letter, and one without it. when you try to save your profile, the system seems to be throwing an error because there's another user in the system with that exact same current username (because capital letters no longer matter). Would you like to try changing your username and seeing if that fixes the problem?

Edited on by theblackdragon

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

luke17

sure that'd be fine...how can I do that?

luke17

luke17

luke17 would be fine if there is no conflict with another person

luke17

luke17

sweet. thanks man.

luke17

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.